Icy Hot Rub Cream - 3 oz.

by Icy Hot

Pain relieving cream that begins to work on contact to bring fast relief. temporarily relieves minor pain associated with: arthritis, simple backache, muscle strains, sprains, bruises and cramps. icy to dull the pain...hot to relax it away.

If you cpuld only buy one which would it be patch or cream ?
I need to know exactly how well this product works, especially on the lower back for pain? Is there a strong smell after you use it and does it last for a few hours?
Start your review of Icy Hot Rub Cream - 3 oz.!
a month ago
I often have muscle pain from years of waitressing in the past and carrying heavy awkward trays. Ice Hot is great for minor aches and pains and really does get icy then warm!
7 months agoPr Du Sac, WI
I absolutely LOVE Icy Hot.  I love the wintergreen scent (though it does sometimes make me hungry for Wint-o-mint Life Savers) and I love how quickly it works in relieving my aches and pains.  The only thing I don't love about it says more about me than the product, as it will make your eyes sting if you don't wash the product off your hands (I'm a compulsive eye rubber so the stinging is more my fault than anything else).  I will never NOT recommend this product.  It's amazing and so soothing.
6 months agoOcala, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I really recommend this product this is the real deal at killing knee pain back pain any type of pain I love these over the patches because patches when coming off hearts I like how cool the cream feels but it helps the pain like glad the name state icy hot.
2 years agoWinston Salem, NC
Keep this on hand for muscle tightness and/or soreness. I personally think it smells amazing while others have complained about the smell. It doesn’t leave you feeling greasy but I would recommend washing your hands after application, it does not feel good in your eyes.
6 months agoDanielson, CT
I have really bad knees and they always bother me whenever it rains or snows. I apply this on my knees and it instantly gives me a cooling sensation and then turns warm over a few minutes. It smells so bad!! but let me tell you, this stuff really works and it's the only thing that I've found to help my achy knees
2 years agoGrand Island , NE
I've been using icy hot for awhile now. It really helps with my shoulder pain and sciatica. Although temporary it at least works. It's of good value and isn't too pricey. Overall am satisfied with this product.
2 years ago
I consider myself an athletic person with playing sports through college and I continue to go to the gym currently. I used icy hot more so when I was in college because it was convenient and I had easy access to it. Sold at drug stores it was easy to find. I did find that when applying it with my hand it left the minty smell for quite some time. I recommend using some kind of applicator such as a surgical glove you would find in the athletic trainers office or a doctors office if you don't want that smell. I did find that it helped take the edge off when I had a muscle that was tight or super sore even after scratching.
2 years agoHill Afb, UT
My mom has always used this on me when I had growing pains or sore muscles from cheerleading and swimming. I still used this cream for any muscles that feel sore and stiff especially after weightlifting and it really helps reduce the pain. My husband loves using this on his shoulders after a long intense day at work, he works with sheet metal on aircrafts so he'll sometimes be extra sore from bending so much metal.  Icy Hot Rub Cream - 3 oz.
6 months agoShelburne Fls, MA
Despite the heavy odor, it's not a bad alternative for pain for minor things like an ache in you knee, back, or some minor injuries. It may not be something for something severe like chronic back pain, but it sure does alleviate any symptoms you may have. I enjoy using this during the nights when my left knee decides to start cramping up and starting to cause me discomfort which sometimes all it needs it a good massage and something to take my mind off the pain. Just don't get this on any sensitive skin parts, eyes or mouth.
2 years agoBlanchard, OK
Icy Hot is the perfect companion for any athlete or non-athlete suffering from muscle aches! This unique cream creates a sensation that is cold at first then turns to heat in a few minutes. This is kind of fast mini version of cold and hot treatments using ice and heat packs. Great for on-the-go use and it feels great on the skin. Just don't rub your eyes with it on your hands!!!