BY ICY HOT

Pain relieving cream that begins to work on contact to bring fast relief. temporarily relieves minor pain associated with: arthritis, simple backache, muscle strains, sprains, bruises and cramps. icy to dull the pain...hot to relax it away. see more...

Stephanie S.
Jonesboro
Any time i have a muscle pain i get my icy hot out. I love it and dont like taking pills so this is a great alternative. It heats up justs enough and gets the muscle the reliefs it needs. It does have a smell but it doesnt bother me
Chrissy M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Icey hot has been around for a long time. I usually use it for joint or muscle pain. It really helps. Some people many not like the smell of it, but it doesn't bother me. I actually like the smell. This product really does work.
Sirriena E.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I can say that it honestly feels amazing and does its job. However I can not get past the smell and texture it's just bad. It might sound weird but I'm 28 I'm not really interested in smelling like I'm in my 80's. I work as a hairstylist so I'm on my feel for hours at a time and I get a lot of back pain because of it so I'd like it if I had something that worked this well with either a better smell or not smell at all.
Sofi G.
New York
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product for post-workout sore muscles, but also got computer shoulders. I do wraps whenever needed. It also helps with fatigued muscles that aren’t necessarily sore. It’s a workout bag must have.
Jen E.
Leesburg , FL
Icy hot is a great product for sore muscles.  The scent is strong so as long as you can handle the scent it is a great product.  It is, however, a little pricey, about $4 an ounce which makes me prefer Biofreeze instead (about $2 an ounce).  Regardless, I would recommend this product to others.
Kaitlyn B.
Chesapeake, VA
I don't know what I would do if I didn't have this product. There is always a tube of Icy Hot right next to my bed. My nights of swimming and cross country has made this product my best friend. It works so well. I can hurt myself at practice and come home knowing that this product will help me.
Kera N.
Hurricane, WV
Great product for those people with mild to moderate muscle aches. My husband and I have used this on and off for over 20 years. We love it. Easy to use and little to no mess. Took one star off due to residue left over on hands that washes right off though. Great price for the product.
Hollie B.
Winston Salem, NC
Keep this on hand for muscle tightness and/or soreness. I personally think it smells amazing while others have complained about the smell. It doesn’t leave you feeling greasy but I would recommend washing your hands after application, it does not feel good in your eyes.
Natalie O.
Hancock, MI
Love using this product when I have sore muscles. Also used it a lot as a kid when I had growing pains and it worked amazingly. I love the part where it's cold then warm. It really helps to soothe pain and I will definitely keep buying this product in the future.
Corinna G.
Grand Island, NE
I've been using icy hot for awhile now. It really helps with my shoulder pain and sciatica. Although temporary it at least works. It's of good value and isn't too pricey. Overall am satisfied with this product.