Icy Hot Patch X-Strength Back (6 Pack) by Icy Hot

by Icy Hot

6 Pieces -, Comfortable Fabric Stays In Place, Stops Pain At The Source, Lasts Up To 8 Hours, With 5% Menthol

Icy Hot Patch X-Strength Back (6 Pack); (6 Pack)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Icy Hot Patch X-Strength Back (6 Pack) by Icy Hot!
APO
For two people who are the gym most of our week, we always have these in stock at the house. My husband uses them once in a while after a rough workout and I have back problems that sometimes get worse after work outs so these are perfect for a quick fix.
I use these often for lower back pain. They work well. Help relive the tight tension after work .
Fort Lauderdale
This product is everything! Love to use it every time I have a lot of pain after working out!
rio de janeiro, rio de janeiro
Great for quick relief. Easy to apply. efficient. Good cost-benefit. You must have it.

Looking for your answer?