Icy Hot Patch X-Strength Back (6 Pack) by Icy Hot

by Icy Hot

6 Pieces -, Comfortable Fabric Stays In Place, Stops Pain At The Source, Lasts Up To 8 Hours, With 5% Menthol

Icy Hot Patch X-Strength Back (6 Pack); (6 Pack)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Icy Hot Patch X-Strength Back (6 Pack) by Icy Hot!
Works great for my shifts at the hospital, makes my back feel 100% better for a little while longer. My problem with this product did not last as long as I hoped
Oklahoma City
These patches WORK so well! I use them for occasional aches and pains by applying right before bed. Relief is almost immediate, and by the time I wake up I feel significantly better. I have purchased several boxes of these pain relieving patches because they work so well!
I think this is a good product I have used it a lot , I use to use the ice hot cream or gel but i always feel like it was getting on my clothes and my clothes would get smelly and sometimes would feel sticky, and with these patches is way better because I could just put it on and it keeps the gel / medicine trapped under the patch , so I don't have to worry about my clothes getting sticky, but the most important part is that it actually helps me with my back pain and sometimes I use it on my shoulder and lower back
Saint Louis, MO
This product was effective but became a little uncomfortable to wear. I also am not a fan of the smell and it seems to stick around for quite a bit. If your muscle are score and you need a bit of relief try this product. But I recommend to use it after you work out or do your activities. Might become more painful while sweating and wearing the product.
I've used these whenever I had soreness or a strain..especially in my neck or back. They're great for convenience because it's a quick patch but the relief seems to be very short lived. Also the adhesive on the patch isn't the best. It rolls off and I continuously have to readjust or reapply the patch and have even had to secure it with tape
Kearney, NE
This product worked great for me when I hurt my back lifting my child out of his crib. It was nice because with the ointment it gets all over your clothing but with the patch it works perfect in the exact spot you need it without the mess. It's worth the price and I'd recommend trying it out if you ever need it!
Yonkers, NY
Great product, really helped relieve my minor back pain caused by lengthy stay in hospital chairs. Felt the affects very quickly but noticed that it did not last as long as the box said it would which was disappointing. I wish more than 6 came to a box as I felt I had to repurchase often.
Rockville , MD
This worked pretty well! It was definitely a cooling sensation on the skin. I only used the Product about three times but it was moderately priced. I have not used my comparisons so I am not too sure as to how it would measure up to others but for a general after workout process, it's good.
Greer, SC
The size of the patch is a perfect size for my back.  I purchased this product at CVS and used a coupon when purchasing. I use them sparingly as they are a one and done product. The heat it gives off is better than most rub on pain relievers. I would buy this product again.
Quincy, IL
I have scoliosis, so I have frequent back pain. These are my go to! They are super sticky, I sleep with them on at night, and they don't budge. They last until I take them off the next morning. They are a gel so the product stays on the patch and doesn't get on your hands or your skin.

Looking for your answer?