BY ICY HOT #58 in Pain Relief

Vanishing Scent disappears in minutes.  With no=mess sponge applicator. Icy & hot therapy for pain. Arthritis Bursitis Backaches Body aches Cramps Sore Muscles Ice to dull the pain Hot to relax it away see more...

• It really works? I mean, after a day of workout?1 Answers
  • Does this product leave behind a residue that stains clothing? 1 Answers
  • Does this work as well as the balm?2 Answers
Icy Hot Pain Relieving Gel
  • "very fast to act when I use it for muscle pain or cramps always keeps one side of my bed for nighttime pain." in 1 review
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff really works wonders. Small aches or Big aches you just rub this on and instantly you start feeling relief. I do not like the smell and wash my hands immediately but for relief this is awesome. Just grab it from Walmart and have stored in your medicine cabinet. You wont regret having this in the home! I recommend @ Icy Hot Pain Relieving Gel
Pragati L.
It is good pain relieving rub. This is good and make relief in chronic pain as well. I have neck pain always. This gel gives much much relief the next morning when applied at night.
It gives burning and warm sensation first few minutes but later is bearable. 4 stars only and only because i cant bear the sensation of burning.
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
This is my favorite product for aches and pains! Just apply to the area that hurts for an icy, cooling effect that gradually warms up as if you have a heating pad on it! My favorite pro tip for this product is to apply it on my abdomen when I have menstrual cramps. The only downside is this product does have a strong scent.
daisy m.
Fresno
This icy hot gel has worked wonders for me. I’ve had really bad knee pain, but it always helps to soothe that. My only concern is how it feels and how strong the burning or cooling may be. sometimes it distracts me from what i’m doing, but nonetheless, it’s great. i would recommend
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
My boyfriend just got injured his ankle playing soccer and he bought this icy hot cream and it became his holy grail i also used it on my back which was sore for working long hours on my feets and it really heals and gives the comfortability you need to rest even better
Micki D.
Fort Myers
Icy hot has always helped my pain. I use it frequently as a temporary remedy. It is available at almost every store I shop. It’s effectivity and reliability allow me to use it on a consistent basis. The smell is a little strong, but worth it.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When the weather is all over the place I get bad arthritis in my right knee. This helps relieve the pain and feels better faster. I would definitely keep using this and would recommend to a friend if they are complaining of joint/muscle pain.
Cayla C.
Being that I was very active in contact sports throughout high school and have scoliosis, I experience a lot of back and hip pain. I love using this icy hot because it soothes and makes the area feel cool which is turn makes you forget that there’s pain there. I would recommend to anyone who experience joint or muscle pain
Sharon W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this in the hopes that it would help ease my back pain, and occasional muscle aches. I applied it as instructed and at first it felt great and it was helping to distract me from feeling the pain. The longer it was on my skin it started to burn i immediately removed it from my skin. Its not the product for me....
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Didn’t like the way the icy hot felt when applied to my knee when a pulled muscle was noted. It gave a severe burning feeling. It was affordable at Walmart . The package was very pretty. I would never try this product again.
Jahnvi P.
Does this work as well as the balm?
Desiree G.
El Paso
Do it actually work? Been wanting to buy but not sure if it works?
Lucia R.
Caracas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It really works? I mean, after a day of workout?
Ashley H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this product leave behind a residue that stains clothing?
Natacha S.
Perth 23 backshall place wanneroo
How old do you have to be and does it have any bad reactions ???