BY ICY HOT #44 in Pain Relief

Icy Hot® Extra Strength Pain Relieving Cream.
Icy & hot therapy for pain.
Body aches.
Back aches.
Leg cramps.
Sore muscles. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
Nothing soothes sore muscles better than rubbing some icy hot into them. It heats up and relaxed the muscles then cools down and by the point the pain is much better. I also use icyhot on my neck when I get a tension headache and it helps so much. I prefer rub over patches because it's more effective and I think it gets deeper to the muscles by rubbing it in and at the same time rubbing those muscles. I always keep a tube in medicine cabinet and always this brands. Others don't have the same outcome as icy hot brand does
Stephanie S.
Hillsdale, NJ
I used to use this all the time when I was dancing or doing cheerleading. It has an extremely strong scent. If you don’t want people to know you are using it, this is not for you. You will smell like a tube of toothpaste. It works some of the time, depends on where you put it, and how bad your aches and pains are. It was great for the legs and arms, but not for the back.
Gianna W.
I have chronic pain as I suffer from TMJ syndrome and this seems to help most of the time. It really isn’t something probably recommended to use on the face, however it leaves me feeling great after I use it. I would buy it over and over again when I run out
Laura F.
['Lexington', 'NC'], NC
I can always depend on IcyHot to penetrate deep into my sore muscles and ease the pain! It lasts longer than other creams of it's type, it's quick, and dependable! I mainly use it on my shoulders or the back of my neck and it works wonders!
Cheyenne P.
I can 100% honestly say that this stuff works. I remember one time I needed it and so I applied it to my back where I have a herniated disk and it relieved my pain so much. I will seriously come back to this product in the future. It’s truly a game changer.
Dakota V.
Matthews , NC
Great for temporary relief. As a runner I’ve used it multiple times on my knee joints to help give myself some rest and relief after a long or hard run. I also have used it to help tendinitis pain from my shoulder. While it’s not a cure or doesn’t take away the problem, it’s great about temporary relief. It can be pricey, but shop around to different stores to find the cheapest (I believe Walmart had the cheapest I found).
Carly S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using Icy Hot products for years when my muscles are really sore. I was a cheerleader for 15 years and often put my body through a lot with competitions and multi-day camps. This stuff was always a life saver when I felt like I couldn't move! Now I do lots of strength training and will use it on my muscles if I overdo it and feel very sore.
Brianna G.
Baudette , MN
This works great on site tired muscles and helps to relax them so I can work the knots out and get back to my day. It feels great on and doesn’t seem to have an overpowering smell to it which I appreciate
Jenny M.
Muncie, IN
I've got a pinched nerve in my lower back and tried everything to help with it. Doctor doesn't seem to think there's anything there, but I can feel it. Tried this stuff and love the way it makes my muscles feel, but it's not good for pinched nerves... However, my tense muscles feel better now.
Taylor T.
Decatur, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
In my spare time I like to rock climb, weight lift, and generally be outside. And I would generally say I am very healthy. It wasn't until I woke up so sore from climbing that a friend had to bring me the Icy Hot Cream Extra Strength for my back. A little goes a long way, and when applied every few hours I was able to make a complete turn around. I bring this with me on every camping trip now!