Icy Hot Pain Relieving Cream Extra Strength uploaded by Vanessa L.Icy Hot Pain Relieving Cream Extra Strength uploaded by Diane L.Icy Hot Pain Relieving Cream Extra Strength uploaded by kenia p.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot® Extra Strength Pain Relieving Cream.
Icy & hot therapy for pain.
Arthritis.
Bursitis.
Body aches.
Back aches.
Leg cramps.
Sore muscles. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Santa Rosa, CA
This is the type I have always gotten, the only other I have tried is the patch which left me feeling slimy like a slug had slept on my back for a long time.
The cream is smooth and easy to spread and does not leave my skin feeling greasy or fouled in anyway, though it does have three noticeable problems:
1. This stuff can stain. It's rare, but make sure you do not get it on the outsides of clothing just in case.
2. It hard to wash off of your hands. Don't spread it on with your hands if you have sensitive skin because it will dry out your skin like nothing else, so if you do, try using a glove or a balled up paper towel to apply.

3. The packaging is weak against stress. I had my tube for about a month and it had rips at the seams from bouncing around in my backpack, even though it had it's own pocket so it was not being punctured. Also being in a warm clime changed the cream, and it lost the ice, only bringing hot from then on. So if you are looking to travel this material, I would say place it in a very hearty plastic container.
Flor S.
Flor S.
Honestly everyone in my family loves this product! I always get shoulder and back pains and this definitely ensures an amazing relief. When my grandmother broke her arm, she would have pains and she would put this on to help.
DJ R.
DJ R.
Mountain Rest, SC
I have chronic leg pain that stems from a heart problem. Icy Hot helps take the edge off so I can sleep at night! I get it at Walmart and the price is pretty decent. I definitely recommend it to others for minor pains.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
After a long day at work or working on something, this cream actually helps aching tired muscles. Give it 5 stars PLUS
Kathryn O.
Kathryn O.
This stuff works wonders! I use it on my back and achy joints. Great price and I would definitely recommend.
Thomas F.
Thomas F.
I'm a triathlete and am constantly training. I am sore frequently and reach for ol trusty: Icy Hot.

Pros: Icy Hot can be purchased most places at a decent price. The product comes in a tube and can be applied to the sore area with ease. The soreness will be lessened real soon.

Cons: Do not use near your eyes. Do not used on your inner thigh (especially for you guys...don't ask). The large tubes take up a lot of room and have squirted out on my long bike rides. Perhaps making small one-time packets for travel would fix this issue.

Overall: If your sore and need something to help alleviate the pain, Icy Hot is the magic you've been looking for.
Estefany N.
Estefany N.
Texas
Wellness Guru Expert
As an athlete in high school , I always had a tube in my locker. My sore muscles loved this stuff but I used it more on my shin splints during track. It is an instant soother and the icy-hot effect really helps. I feel it penetrates deep into the bone or muscle. This is not for chronic pain but for short-term relief. Must rub into the area thoroughly to get the full effect. I have tried the other version of this brand (patch and stick) love all but the cream is my favorite!
Marykate M.
Marykate M.
Waco, TX
I rarely use products like this. However, when I've switched work outs or increased my weights, this keeps me from falling off the horse. This product is accessible at your local grocery store or drugstore. Depending on where you go, it can be up to $9 a tube. However I always see coupons for it. The smell is a bit potent but I actually like the menthol smell. If you have extreme muscle pain, this will keep you in the game.
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I am a fitness instructor but due to having hyperextended joints I'm very prone to injury. In the last 8 years of my fitness and yoga career this is my go to to help relieve temporary injuries such as a muscle strain in my lower back and my shoulder injuries. Temporary relief. Only thing is it smells up wherever you're laying. So be prepared for everything around you to reek of menthol!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Palisades Park
I use this during drum corps because I have many spots that are painful at the end of the day and can't keep buying those darn big patches. Comes in handy because it's small, it works, and I can share if needed. Definitely something to try but not a fix-all solution. Take some pain reliever too I suggest, this works for me mainly with a sore type of aching pain, not a sharp pain.