BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot® Extra Strength Pain Relieving Balm. see more...

Icy Hot Pain Relieving Balm Extra Strength
  • "After a long day that comes with sore muscles this acts at the site of pain and gives that heat sensation,i love it " in 2 reviews
  • "This stuff works really well on reliving my pain." in 1 review
Allison F.
Greenville, SC
As a dancer, I constantly have sore muscles. I have turned to IcyHot to help me treat these muscles for years. While there are many patches out there, I personally feel this balm provides the best relief with the fastest time. I recommend this product to anyone needing this type of product and feel this is the best on the market. I will continue using this balm as I continue to need it.
Jamika R.
Douglasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
My first experience using Icy Hot balm was completely experimental! I was dealing with severe neck pain but had consumed an energy and I did not want to take any medication immediately after the drink. I was skeptical when a friend suggested it but BOY DID IT WORK!! The cool sensation of the menthol took effect within MINUTES of application and lasted for over 4 hours! I went from being grouchy and complaining about the severity of my pain to laughing, joking, smiling and enjoying my day. The smell is bearable. It isn't greasy, washes off skin easily. I strongly recommend this product to anyone looking for an alternative to pill consumation for pain relief!
Hailey D.
Abbottstown , PA
Even when I don’t have a specific pain I still put this on because it just feels so good. Great for aches as well, I love applying it to my joints and especially my shoulder and upper back to relax before bed. The smell, I could live without so it’s much better to have someone else apply this to you if possible.
Deb R.
East Los Angeles
This is my favorite product to ise when i have any muscle/joint pain. I love the way it warms up the area that is in pain and then cools it! It definitely met my expectations it may burn a little when it heats up the area that hurts and sometimes people dont like that, but i like that it does that.
Cassidi S.
Bark River
I have used this when I have aching muscles and it’s great for that! Very cooling and hot sensation on the skin that kind of numbs the pain! Used whenever i needed to! Would buy again for sure!! And recommend to all athletes or people that just need something like this!
Dacon J.
DeLand , FL
Icy hot balm is good old fashion muscle relief. I have been using this stuff for instant relief ever since middle school. You apply it to where it hurt and it targets the muscle pain fast. Just remember to wash your hands after handling it because it burns and body part you touch.
Meg F.
Frederick, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the OG pain cream, at least for me. Smells strong, works good. I put it in my nose one time when it was stuffed and my eyes never watered so much. Don’t do that. Burns like hell. Do not recommend for your face.
Emma M.
The worst thing that can happen is waking up in the middle of the night screaming and in pain. I get a lot of leg cramps, so it’s helpful to have Icy Hot around. I apply it when I start feeling my leg cramping up. It’s helps relax my leg muscles and helps prevent an actual cramp. The only thing about the balm version is that it’s a little hard to get it out without getting it all over your nails. But it works!!
Caterin C.
Lakeland , FL
They work good on sores and aches and the menthol feels and smells really good. It’s inexpensive and easy to find at any drugstore. I use it any time I get a muscle ache. I feel like this is stronger than the tube.
Sonia H.
Modesto
I used this on my husband who was having muscular pains...I honestly don't know what we did wrong because it gave him a huge rash..like a burn. We think it might have been that he covered the area..and didn't let it breathe. But it has a very strong scent and I'm afraid to use it. We ended up going to the ER because it looked really bad.