BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot® Extra Strength Pain Relieving Balm. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "After a long day that comes with sore muscles this acts at the site of pain and gives that heat sensation,i love it " in 2 reviews
  • "This stuff works really well on reliving my pain." in 1 review
Allison F.
Greenville, SC
As a dancer, I constantly have sore muscles. I have turned to IcyHot to help me treat these muscles for years. While there are many patches out there, I personally feel this balm provides the best relief with the fastest time. I recommend this product to anyone needing this type of product and feel this is the best on the market. I will continue using this balm as I continue to need it.
Hailey D.
Abbottstown , PA
Even when I don’t have a specific pain I still put this on because it just feels so good. Great for aches as well, I love applying it to my joints and especially my shoulder and upper back to relax before bed. The smell, I could live without so it’s much better to have someone else apply this to you if possible.
Deb R.
East Los Angeles
This is my favorite product to ise when i have any muscle/joint pain. I love the way it warms up the area that is in pain and then cools it! It definitely met my expectations it may burn a little when it heats up the area that hurts and sometimes people dont like that, but i like that it does that.
Cassidi S.
Bark River
I have used this when I have aching muscles and it’s great for that! Very cooling and hot sensation on the skin that kind of numbs the pain! Used whenever i needed to! Would buy again for sure!! And recommend to all athletes or people that just need something like this!
Dacon J.
Icy hot balm is good old fashion muscle relief. I have been using this stuff for instant relief ever since middle school. You apply it to where it hurt and it targets the muscle pain fast. Just remember to wash your hands after handling it because it burns and body part you touch.
Koleta M.
Monticello
When you are iver forty as I am, little aches and pains tend to crop up. Icy Hot is my go to, and will continue to be for my muscle aches after strenuous exercise or if I strain a muscle. It's penetrates deep and really helps.
Meg F.
Frederick, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the OG pain cream, at least for me. Smells strong, works good. I put it in my nose one time when it was stuffed and my eyes never watered so much. Don’t do that. Burns like hell. Do not recommend for your face.
rachel c.
Emlenton, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
As long as it relieves my pain I love it and I love this product for that reason. I don’t really seem any distinction between this pain reliever and any on pain reliever. I do though like the packaging of this product.
Emma M.
The worst thing that can happen is waking up in the middle of the night screaming and in pain. I get a lot of leg cramps, so it’s helpful to have Icy Hot around. I apply it when I start feeling my leg cramping up. It’s helps relax my leg muscles and helps prevent an actual cramp. The only thing about the balm version is that it’s a little hard to get it out without getting it all over your nails. But it works!!
Caterin C.
Lakeland , FL
They work good on sores and aches and the menthol feels and smells really good. It’s inexpensive and easy to find at any drugstore. I use it any time I get a muscle ache. I feel like this is stronger than the tube.