Icy Hot Pain Relief Patch

by Icy Hot

#17 in Pain Relief

Pain Relief Icy Hot Patch 5 per Box 0.05

Some patches that I've used in the past kinda feel like their burning my skin, like it's on fire. Does this product do the same? I have sensitive skin.
Does this actually work, or is it one of those things that your shirt just sticks to?
How well does this work? How many hours of relief are you getting?
Start your review of Icy Hot Pain Relief Patch!
This product is very very amazing it works so good for your sores or aches and will help very much I really really recommend this product and it's really amazing and I use this product so much I only have a pinch left
Mobile , AL
I don't have time for creams and smelly products so when I found these patches it was love at first sight...now that I use them I'll never go back to creams or sprays for my pain relief
IcyHot has actually saved my life on several occasion oh my goodness, After pulling a muscles or sleeping wrong I slap one of these bad boys on and im good to go!
Match qui soulage beaucoup le dos lorsqu’on a de grosse douleurs musculaires. On a moins mal après application
It was great when I ran track in high school. I used it to relieve sore muscles and relax after a hard session.
El Paso
I have JRA and I use the patch almost everyday I especially like to use it at night so that I can have less hip pain and I can rest better with pain. This helps me take less painkillers and aid in my digestive health as by taking less pain pills it mean I will be less likely to have stomach lining irritation and then having to take an other med for that. I also use it during the day and one know I’m wearing one because the smell is discreet under my clothes it’s not an over powering smell so I can wear it anytime with the possible embarrassment of someone know I have it on because the smell is not obviously. It’s given me a bette quality of life and it cuts down on my artists pain and I can function.
Brea, CA
These are good but not the best. I prefer Salonpas more just because Salonpas lasts longer and I believe it works better. These are nice but the icy hot feeling doesn’t last too long. It’s great initially but I don’t find as much relief as the latter. That being said, it still takes pain away pretty well and I would definitely purchase again if I need something like this and Salonpas was not available.
When I get very stressed out I tend to get a lot of back pain and neck pain. These Icy Hot patches seem help somewhat. It mostly helps with the tightness and soreness. It does not completely get rid of the pain and once it stops working the pain seems to come back. But it definitely is good at minimizing the pain and helping me get through the day.
Glendale, CA
1,023 reviews
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Life saver product right here! I sometimes get neck and back pain and these patches truly take the pain level from an 8 to a 4. The patches are effective for hours. I always have [product:mckesson-pain-relief-icy-hot-patch-5-per-box-0.05-(#1101468,-sold-per-box)] in my medicine cabinet. Highly recommend for pain relief!
These are nice for on the go situations. I used to keep these in my bag when I played softball and really came in handy during my softball years after a sore arm. It does work but sometimes in the hot weather it never felt like it got cold. But if you have the stick version you can add more and that’ll help.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...