Icy Hot

Icy Hot "No Mess" Vapor Gel for Kids Cherry Scent 2-Ounce (Pack of 4)

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot
Icy Hot "No Mess" Vapor Gel for Kids Cherry Scent 2-Ounce (Pack of 4)
Chelsea B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Crazy. It works so well. It is nuts how you can feel it change directly on your skin.It helped me through some pretty bad kinks in my neck and sore muscles from working out. The first time I used this was as a little girl. Now I use the adult stuff, not as fun, but still works. lol
Alison R.
I was at a dance camp and at this camp we are on our feet all day and dancing all day for a week straight. Icy hot was used at then end of every day on my feet and sore muscles in my arms and legs. It saved my muscles from being dorm and dead for the following day.
Sandra P.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I use Icy Hot "No Mess" Gel for my monthly cramps, honestly the relief they provide is beyond my expectations. I usually suffer from back pain and once I use one of the gels I start to get relief within a couple of minutes. I strongly recommend this product to others.
Amber H.
Conway, AR
You have to try this product. Instantly helps with pain and smells so good. Exactly what it says, "No mess". It is the best product I've ever used with icy hot. Not just for kids but for adults too. Affordable product for sure. Overall satisfied.
Mayra C.
Dallas
Definitely a must use product for a child. The regular icy hot is excellent but this one even better on children. The price is great and can be found at your loccal pharmacy. It is very effective to use and definitely recommend others to use. Great buy!
Rachel T.
Coral Springs, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This works greatly to relief any aches and pains. It helps a lot on sensitive areas and helps my back aches and shoulder aches, as well as any other sores I have. It definitely does the trick and makes me feel better instantly. I highly recommend it.
Angela G.
Wellness Guru Expert
He's probably so then what are you having at least a small child and you need to put something on those long practices that leave muscle sore the kids don't mind the order and I hope something so you should use it on your little one
Ɩąცɛɩɩą ℘.
Jeanette PA
I love this product!  Especially after a hard workout and your super sore the next day. Usually put this on before I go to bed and throw on a really baggy T-shirt so it soaks in during the night and you're not sore in the morning.
Jasmine F.
Thank God for this cream on long hard nights of softball. My body always hurts and this stuff does the trick. I just really hate the smell tho. I usually purchase this from the dollar general, because they're close to my home.
Cody A.
Ontario, CA
Perfect gel for after sports activities. The kids don't complain about the smell or burning sensation. They actually like to apple this product after every game. I recommend this product to anyone with kids that play sports.