Icy Hot

Icy Hot "No Mess" Vapor Gel 2-Ounce (Pack of 4)

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot
Icy Hot "No Mess" Vapor Gel 2-Ounce (Pack of 4)
Jennifer W.
ELLENWOOD, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've always been a fan of icy hot but this new No Mess gel is something to speak of. I love that I can apply it and it is dry really quickly and does not leave any kind of residue on my clothing. Of course it works just as well as any other Icy Hot which is a plus.
Heather H.
Muskegon , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this product for wrist pains I got while I was a collegiate cheerleader and it worked wonders! It saved me and got me through tough workouts! I would highly recommend this product if you have joint pain.
Wethonia M.
Madisonville, KY
I like this because it's quick and easy to use. This is very effective! I've been using this for YEARS! I think the price is good for how much you get. This met my expectations and I would buy more when I run out.
Liz A.
This is the most underrated product on the market. Icy Hot is a great way to to treat headaches, migraines, aches, and pains. The roll on applicator makes applying to your temples so easy you can do it with your eyes closed, which is convenient because you should avoid getting it your eyes.
Katelyn S.
Niagara Falls, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to use this after softball practice when my legs were super sore. It does relieve muscle pain like it's supposed to. I like the soothing ice cold and hot sensations. I bought it at my local RiteAid, and I would use again for muscle pain. It'd be a 5 if it's effect would last longer.
Amber L.
Gainesville, FL
Icy hot has been my best friend since about 8th grade. The burn from it can be intense at first, but it helps with the pain so well. Its very affordable. I've gotten it from Walmart cvs Walgreens, basically any drug stores. If you have issues with pain during sporting activity or basically doing anything, slap some of this stuff on.
Shiela A.
Icy Hot No Mess Vapor is definitely a no mess application at all.  It can be easily applied and it is definitely effective.  It's odor does not linger that long.  You can buy this in any grocery stores, and pharmacies.  I am so satisfied with this product.
Claire R.
Icy Hot is my go to pain reliever. As a dancer I spend more days sore from a long rehearsal than not. There are some days where I don't want to get out of bed because my legs are too sore and that's where Icy Hot comes in. I apply it wherever I'm sore and I feel instant relief.
Faith R.
Simi valley, CA
product works great for soreness, aches and pains. Ive been using this product for about 5 years now and absolutely love it. It is mess free which is a plus. The only con would be the strong scent of it, but if you use it often you will start to actually love the scent.
Tyanne B.
Philadelphia , PA
Pretty good product it help to soothe and muscle aches and pains you may have. I wouldn't expect this product to completely relieve that pain. But other then that it works good enough for its cost. I won't be buying again yet because the product lasts for a while.