Icy Hot

Icy Hot "No Mess" Vapor Gel 2-Ounce (Pack of 4)

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot
Icy Hot "No Mess" Vapor Gel 2-Ounce (Pack of 4)
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are perfect for on the go! You can throw them in your purse or gym back to have with you for that flare up that you can't predict. It doesn't come on too strong and gently eases your pain. I generally pick mine up at Walmart or a drugstore. I do like to keep this in our medicine cabinet and try not to ever be without it in there.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Waterford
This product it is a good time to time. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. the first one to two years. I have a good time. I have a good time. I have a good time to time and effort you can also be used for that reason. I am not sure if I could have been able to make it. the first one was to cold. I'm sorry.
Liz A.
Liz A.
This is the most underrated product on the market. Icy Hot is a great way to to treat headaches, migraines, aches, and pains. The roll on applicator makes applying to your temples so easy you can do it with your eyes closed, which is convenient because you should avoid getting it your eyes.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Niagara Falls, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I used to use this after softball practice when my legs were super sore. It does relieve muscle pain like it's supposed to. I like the soothing ice cold and hot sensations. I bought it at my local RiteAid, and I would use again for muscle pain. It'd be a 5 if it's effect would last longer.
Shiela A.
Shiela A.
Icy Hot No Mess Vapor is definitely a no mess application at all.  It can be easily applied and it is definitely effective.  It's odor does not linger that long.  You can buy this in any grocery stores, and pharmacies.  I am so satisfied with this product.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Gainesville, FL
Icy hot has been my best friend since about 8th grade. The burn from it can be intense at first, but it helps with the pain so well. Its very affordable. I've gotten it from Walmart cvs Walgreens, basically any drug stores. If you have issues with pain during sporting activity or basically doing anything, slap some of this stuff on.
Faith R.
Faith R.
Simi valley, CA
product works great for soreness, aches and pains. Ive been using this product for about 5 years now and absolutely love it. It is mess free which is a plus. The only con would be the strong scent of it, but if you use it often you will start to actually love the scent.
Tyanne B.
Tyanne B.
Philadelphia , PA
Pretty good product it help to soothe and muscle aches and pains you may have. I wouldn't expect this product to completely relieve that pain. But other then that it works good enough for its cost. I won't be buying again yet because the product lasts for a while.
Mikayla A.
Mikayla A.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love this stuff. Recently I have been having some issues with one of my hips, and it's even difficult to get through physical therapy without having pain. When I use this there is no pain at all. It provides so much relief and I definitely recommend it.
Linn H.
Linn H.
Great product! No mess! Don't have to worry about it getting on your hands and touching something else. Goes only where you put it. Works great! Can purchase just about anywhere! Well worth the money! Highly recommended if your in need of some pain relief!!