Icy Hot

Icy Hot "No Mess" Vapor Gel 2-Ounce (Pack of 4)

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot
Icy Hot "No Mess" Vapor Gel 2-Ounce (Pack of 4)
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are perfect for on the go! You can throw them in your purse or gym back to have with you for that flare up that you can't predict. It doesn't come on too strong and gently eases your pain. I generally pick mine up at Walmart or a drugstore. I do like to keep this in our medicine cabinet and try not to ever be without it in there.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Waterford
This product it is a good time to time. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. the first one to two years. I have a good time. I have a good time. I have a good time to time and effort you can also be used for that reason. I am not sure if I could have been able to make it. the first one was to cold. I'm sorry.
Liz A.
Liz A.
This is the most underrated product on the market. Icy Hot is a great way to to treat headaches, migraines, aches, and pains. The roll on applicator makes applying to your temples so easy you can do it with your eyes closed, which is convenient because you should avoid getting it your eyes.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Gainesville, FL
Icy hot has been my best friend since about 8th grade. The burn from it can be intense at first, but it helps with the pain so well. Its very affordable. I've gotten it from Walmart cvs Walgreens, basically any drug stores. If you have issues with pain during sporting activity or basically doing anything, slap some of this stuff on.
Shiela A.
Shiela A.
Icy Hot No Mess Vapor is definitely a no mess application at all.  It can be easily applied and it is definitely effective.  It's odor does not linger that long.  You can buy this in any grocery stores, and pharmacies.  I am so satisfied with this product.
Tyanne B.
Tyanne B.
Roselle
Pretty good product it help to soothe and muscle aches and pains you may have. I wouldn't expect this product to completely relieve that pain. But other then that it works good enough for its cost. I won't be buying again yet because the product lasts for a while.
Mikayla A.
Mikayla A.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love this stuff. Recently I have been having some issues with one of my hips, and it's even difficult to get through physical therapy without having pain. When I use this there is no pain at all. It provides so much relief and I definitely recommend it.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Salisbury
Love using icy hot on my joints and muscles that are sore. It definitely takes the relief away. I purchased at a drug store close by but little pricy, it seems to last longer than other brands, but definitely wish the price was better and yes I would.
Ariel T.
Ariel T.
Chelsea, MA
I feel like this is great product for minor aches and pains. It isnt messy however it is sticky. It goes on really smooth and it starts working fast. It has lasted a while. We picked up at target and have it in our medicine cabinet for quite some time. We will definitely buy again.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Coral Gables, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I have several injuries from a car accident and i also like to work out several times a week. This saves me from have to wash my hands of the stench that these types of creams can live behind. Any no-mess product is a favorite of mine.