Icy Hot

Icy Hot "No Mess" Vapor Gel 2-Ounce (Pack of 4)

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot
Icy Hot "No Mess" Vapor Gel 2-Ounce (Pack of 4)
Faith R.
Simi valley, CA
product works great for soreness, aches and pains. Ive been using this product for about 5 years now and absolutely love it. It is mess free which is a plus. The only con would be the strong scent of it, but if you use it often you will start to actually love the scent.
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID
I've always been a fan of icy hot but this new No Mess gel is something to speak of. I love that I can apply it and it is dry really quickly and does not leave any kind of residue on my clothing. Of course it works just as well as any other Icy Hot which is a plus.
Kassidy A.
Belle Vernon, PA
Love this, it's not liquids and doesn't stick. I use it on my spine and it helps me fall asleep at night. It's a little more expensive then the roller ball but it's so worth it!!! The product is actually timed perfect and it's amazing
Amanda B.
Gunter, tx
Great during track season but still a little messy. Although it was messy, the product still did its job. You can get this at any drug store and would recommend it over no name brands. If you run a lot this would be great for you.
Hunter H.
Tulsa, ok
Really love this product I always get it as soon as I'm getting low. It helps with my shoulder area which I always seem to have a little pain in them. And it always does great and it's not too hot or cold as it switched around.
Aida B.
We use this for my husbands back. But also for my daughter since she is a pitcher sometimes her elbow or shoulder hurt this works really great to help her ease her pain. Highly recommend it and that price is okay.
c. ♡.
North Carolina
Icy-Hot works wonders for my aching muscles. I think this better than the patch because you can apply it anywhere. It's very effective. I've used it ever since I became an athlete and I love all of their products.
Brittany S.
Laird hill , TX
I loved this product. It definitely helped with the pain and was very very effective. I would recommend this to anyone with aches and pains. It met my expectations. Definitely worth the money. I would buy again
Heather H.
Muskegon , MI
I used this product for wrist pains I got while I was a collegiate cheerleader and it worked wonders! It saved me and got me through tough workouts! I would highly recommend this product if you have joint pain.
Miranda💋 R.
The no mess vapor gel is my go to when I'm really sore or when my knees are killing me the sensation it provides relieve my pain in just a matter of an application. I recommend to other highly to relieve pain.