Icy Hot Naturals Pain Relief Cream uploaded by Ariel W.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot® Naturals Pain Relief Cream.
New!
Eucalyptus, tea tree, spearmint, grapefruit.
Natural menthol works fast on tough pain for:
Arthritis, muscle pain, back pain.
Soothing extracts of 4 essential oils.
Fresh, clean scent.
Menthol 7.5%. see more...

Rhonda A.
This cream works with relieving the pain!! I use it as needed for my pain!! I love the heat I get when it penetrates into the pain!! Then the coolness relieves the pain!! It’s a cream that’s worth buying and it’s worth having around in your home!!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Gabrielle I.
Apache Jct, AZ
I have an autoimmune disease that causes me a lot of pain in my joints and sometimes internal pain where my nerves meet... icy hot products aid in my pain relief when I have these flare ups so I will continue to buy this product specifically and suggest it to others as well
Elise C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think this has always been a staple in my home and does relieve sore muscles. However while it feels good, it does not permanently take away the pain and is quite messy
Melina J.
This product is the best pain relief cream on the market! Icy Hot products have been a staple in my medicine cabinet for awhile now and whenever I feel sore or feel any sort of inflammation, I never hesitate grabbing this. The tube itself is small enough to put into a backpack, glove compartment, purse, etc. Besides the sizing and ability to work its magic, the smell is a bit more medical (reminds me of a hospital) like than I though but I don't mind it. If you're sensitive to smell, I would be slightly cautious with this product but don't let it defer you from purchasing it!
Barbara d.
Noblesville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Fast acting! Works great, relieves pain for up to 8 hrs for me personally. It soothed any and all back pain I had when I was pregnant with my daughter. It also helped to soothe my restless legs when I was pregnant as well. Smell isn't great though, but that's with any icy hot type of product. Just a strong minty smell. :)
Emma P.
Fort Collins, CO
I LOVE how well this worked on my neck. I pulled a muscle while at work lifting a heavy box and I put this on right when I got home.  The relief was almost instant. I kept using it for a couple days combined with stretching and rest and I was back to normal! I like that it is all natural and smells nice.  I only wish it lasted just a tiny bit longer, but other than that, fabulous!
Amanda B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kind of addicted to this product. It delivers instant relief. I typically use this if I have sore muscles. I am a makeup artist, so I use my hands a lot! I will apply this cream on the back of my palms to relieve any sore/achy areas on my hands. It helps a whole lot! Also, super great for back pain! Great product, and inexpensive.
Marc C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Reminds me a lot of the competition that I have used consistently for some time. Admittedly I feel good when I use this product, better than regular icy hot, even though the surface reaction isn't as strong - I also feel as if I'm not absorbing so many chemicals. Nice move for icy hot. I'm back to buying this brand now.
Bobbie A.
Mohnton, PA
Ive used this product a few times and dont know i would say ive been overly impressed. It is an affordable product but i dont think it proved to be super effective. It may ease a bit of ache at times but i think the hot sensation more so takes your mind off it and focusing it on the hot to cold sensation.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I want to try this creme
Rajeshree P.
Greenford
I suffer sciatica and winter is a killer due to cold I stiffen up n pain unbearable. I've been using cura heat packs....been great...to support pain killers n creams. I used the most popular on the market at preent. I haven't tried this product but will see if I can get hold of it...and compare.