Icy Hot Naturals Pain Relief Cream uploaded by Ariel W.

BY ICY HOT #82 in Pain Relief

Icy Hot® Naturals Pain Relief Cream.
New!
Eucalyptus, tea tree, spearmint, grapefruit.
Natural menthol works fast on tough pain for:
Arthritis, muscle pain, back pain.
Soothing extracts of 4 essential oils.
Fresh, clean scent.
Menthol 7.5%. see more...

Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Icy hot has always been a lifesaver for me and I love this new version. I like that its not as strong smelling as the original one.
Nayeli P.
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
It works well i mean i guess.
This has helped me with any pain i have had 👍
Melina J.
Melina J.
This product is the best pain relief cream on the market! Icy Hot products have been a staple in my medicine cabinet for awhile now and whenever I feel sore or feel any sort of inflammation, I never hesitate grabbing this. The tube itself is small enough to put into a backpack, glove compartment, purse, etc. Besides the sizing and ability to work its magic, the smell is a bit more medical (reminds me of a hospital) like than I though but I don't mind it. If you're sensitive to smell, I would be slightly cautious with this product but don't let it defer you from purchasing it!
Emma P.
Emma P.
Fort Collins, CO
I LOVE how well this worked on my neck. I pulled a muscle while at work lifting a heavy box and I put this on right when I got home.  The relief was almost instant. I kept using it for a couple days combined with stretching and rest and I was back to normal! I like that it is all natural and smells nice.  I only wish it lasted just a tiny bit longer, but other than that, fabulous!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Kind of addicted to this product. It delivers instant relief. I typically use this if I have sore muscles. I am a makeup artist, so I use my hands a lot! I will apply this cream on the back of my palms to relieve any sore/achy areas on my hands. It helps a whole lot! Also, super great for back pain! Great product, and inexpensive.
Barbara d.
Barbara d.
Noblesville, IN
Fast acting! Works great, relieves pain for up to 8 hrs for me personally. It soothed any and all back pain I had when I was pregnant with my daughter. It also helped to soothe my restless legs when I was pregnant as well. Smell isn't great though, but that's with any icy hot type of product. Just a strong minty smell. :)
Marc C.
Marc C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Reminds me a lot of the competition that I have used consistently for some time. Admittedly I feel good when I use this product, better than regular icy hot, even though the surface reaction isn't as strong - I also feel as if I'm not absorbing so many chemicals. Nice move for icy hot. I'm back to buying this brand now.
Bobbie A.
Bobbie A.
Mohnton, PA
Ive used this product a few times and dont know i would say ive been overly impressed. It is an affordable product but i dont think it proved to be super effective. It may ease a bit of ache at times but i think the hot sensation more so takes your mind off it and focusing it on the hot to cold sensation.
Gabrielle I.
Gabrielle I.
Apache Jct, AZ
I have an autoimmune disease that causes me a lot of pain in my joints and sometimes internal pain where my nerves meet... icy hot products aid in my pain relief when I have these flare ups so I will continue to buy this product specifically and suggest it to others as well
BRANDY G.
BRANDY G.
Southfield, MI
Icy hot has been around awhile and it is usually my go to when I actually use a topical cream for pain when I am sore. I typically don't take anything or use anything for soreness because of pain from working out, now my husband on they other hand loves it for his back pain.
Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I want to try this creme