Icy Hot Naturals Pain Relief Cream uploaded by Ariel W.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot® Naturals Pain Relief Cream.
New!
Eucalyptus, tea tree, spearmint, grapefruit.
Natural menthol works fast on tough pain for:
Arthritis, muscle pain, back pain.
Soothing extracts of 4 essential oils.
Fresh, clean scent.
Menthol 7.5%. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Audriana M.
Franklin, IN
Works just as well as the regular stuff but has more ingredients that everyone can pronounce. Smells great, works fast, just not as intense of a pain relief that I was looking for. Still worked well though. Icy Hot Naturals Pain Relief Cream
Heather L.
Hawley, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's an ok product. I didn't get much relief. Had to use a lot more compared to other Icy Hot products. Wanted to use more natural products, so I  tried this. Not going to buy again. It's a little higher priced as well.
Gabrielle I.
Apache Jct, AZ
I have an autoimmune disease that causes me a lot of pain in my joints and sometimes internal pain where my nerves meet... icy hot products aid in my pain relief when I have these flare ups so I will continue to buy this product specifically and suggest it to others as well
Rhonda A.
This cream works with relieving the pain!! I use it as needed for my pain!! I love the heat I get when it penetrates into the pain!! Then the coolness relieves the pain!! It’s a cream that’s worth buying and it’s worth having around in your home!!
Brooke G.
Union Grove
I did not feel that this formula was worth it compared to the original. I thought I would have gotten better results just running straight oil on my sore spots from dotera than this. Did it give relief? Yes to a certain extent but was not as powerful as the original.
Elayne N.
McKinney, TX
This is my go to pain reliever. I hate taking medicine so if my body is sore, this stuff is my life saver. I love that the smell is not too overpowering and how it works immediately and that you can travel with it anywhere.
Alisha C.
Icy Hot Pain Relieving Cream Extra Strength

Absolutely love Icy Hot pain-relieving cream. This really helps relieve the pain in my muscles. I recommend this to anybody who is having pain throughout their body.
Angela M.
Tybee Island, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Icy hot cream is a great alternative to using the patch. It’s perfect for when you really need to massage something deep into sore muscles. The smell is mild compared to other creams and even though it hats up quickly, it’s not overwhelming.
Kaley C.
I enjoy this product and use it regularly for soreness after workouts. I am very pleased with this product. I would buy again and I would recommended it to friends for any muscle soreness you might be experiencing.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I want to try this creme
Rajeshree P.
Greenford
I suffer sciatica and winter is a killer due to cold I stiffen up n pain unbearable. I've been using cura heat packs....been great...to support pain killers n creams. I used the most popular on the market at preent. I haven't tried this product but will see if I can get hold of it...and compare.