BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot® Medicated Spray.
Menthol 16%.
Fast, long lasting relief.
No-mess continuous spray.
Works at any angle.
Dries quickly.
Maximum strength.
Pain relief spray. see more...

Courtney G.
Augusta, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used the cream , but hated it being on my hands. So I found this . I don't mind the smell .  It's a pretty potent mint smell. But this works !  I have back issues off and on , and all I do is spray this on the area and wala , that's it. Give it a little while and the pain is subsided.  Price is affordable too . And can grab this locally. Have to keep this in the house :-)
Tiffany T.
Columbus , WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my husbands go to! He loves how great it works and I love that I can help him apply it to his back when it’s sore without having to touch it and rub it in! I hated helping him with the gel because it seemed no matter how many time I washed my hands it was still there! The spray makes all the difference!
Cristal S.
I go to the gym about four times a week and this has been my holy Grail for anytime I have any pain I just sprayed on I love to do a job and I’m just like OK I’m ready to go I mean it still has the smell and everything but it’s amazing strongly recommended for those who are very active
Diana S.
Clifton, NJ
I definitely feel a difference when I use this! And since a spray I can use it at work and don’t have to worry about a mess. I have used other products in the past but have experienced that they have a strong alcohol scent unlike this one. This is definitely my go to from now on
Mariee A.
fresno
This icy hot spray is amazing I love it I was on the track team in high school so I was always in pain and my knees would hurt so bad icing it just wouldn’t work but spraying this on my leg after a warm shower took the pain away and I was ready for practice the next day 🙂
Dani R.
Milford, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have tried all kinds of these products and prefer this one because it sprays. I hate getting cream on my hands. Have you ever touched your eye on accident after applying? Yikes. This is easy to throw in a gym bag or spray on after a shower.
BC R.
Icy hot never fails to relieve my pain. From when I was younger with growing pains to now from weather, sports, etc. pains. Having the spray helps if you’re like me and don’t like rubbing the cream on. I would definitely recommend!
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the icy hot spray. After heavy lifting my muscle typically ache so it’s great just to be able to spray this on my back or my shoulders and relax. It’s not messy or sticky and it works just as well as the gel
Rachel S.
Pittsburgh
This stuff is great! It really works and you don't even have to touch it and get the icy hot all over your hands. Within a minute or two of putting it on I can start to feel it. Would definitely buy again.
Julianna W.
This is an amazing product, it does just what it says. It’s icy and then turns into hot and if feels really good on sore muscles. I love to spray this on my knees or my quads after a good workout.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people like this product?