BY ICY HOT

Judy R.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I typically keep this on hand to use for my cheerleaders. It meets the expectations to help them with sore muscles after conditioning drills. The price point is great, especially when combined with a sale or coupon. I like that we are able to roll it on vs. getting a cream all over our hands...then forgetting and run the risk of getting it in our eyes.
Kitty B.
This is something I don't just use after a good workout, but for all over body/muscle pains. I work at a computer, like most people now a days, so I come home with neck and back pain. My boyfriend always grabs this out of the medicine cabinet to rub on my aching shoulders, neck, and back. It does the trick, and helps. Just be sure not to put too much on, as it can burn. Its a nice relief, until the ibuprofen or muscle relaxers kick in.
dawn m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I have a muscle ache or pulled something, besides reaching for the Advil, I will use this -- the roll is easy to use and effective.  The price is OK.  I buy this at the local Duane Reade or CVS nearby.  The smell takes some getting used to, very medicine-y.  But it does the job of relaxing the muscle.  My skin burned a little because this starts off strong.
Cecile A.
Brooklyn, NY
It does the job temporarily. I feel like it's good for a quick relief and the fresh feeling of the gel works for the knees. Depending how bad the pain is, it works and is easy to put on. Works for allot of people and people are still using it today. Not bad.
Vivan H.
Hammond, IN
Icy hot is my go to product! After a sore ankle this stuff really works. I've tried other brands and they only work for a few hours and I hate reapplying cream or patches. Once you put the icy hot on you forget about the pain you had. Being such a popular brand you can buy it anywhere! It's so convenient and affordable.
Armastis K.
Lowell, MA
Icy Hot Medicated Roll Large 3-Inch (Pack of 2) is a lot more convenient than the cream, even though it isn't as cost-effective. The smell isn't for everyone, but I've grown used to it. It works well when I need quick relief. Now can I wrap my entire body in this stuff when I wake up sore in the morning?
Lauren B.
sparks, MD
This icy hot product is good for temporary relief, only. The price is very affordable and is easily obtainable at most drug stores.  I have only used once and will use again if need be. The product met my expectations and I would recommend to family and friends. Great to use on the go and at work.
Kendra G.
Icy hot is very effective at treating my aches and pains. I use it quite regulatory when i begin a new workout regimens. It smells great in my opinion and is affordable as well. I bought mine at Walmart, but you can also pick it up at Walgreens. Its a 5 star any day in my book.
Melissa S.
Charlottesville , VA
I get sore after teaching my exercise classes and this is great because I do not have to ask someone to rub the icy hot gel on me. I can easily stick it on myself and feel the relief without all of the mess. This was my first time purchasing it but I would buy it again!
Lauren W.
Covington, VA
I have hip tendonitis that flares up every once in a while and I just recently tried this product a couple weeks ago. It did not help too much but helped enough to take the edge off. I think it is affordable. I would not recommend using it around children though.