BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Medicated Patch XL Back and Large Areas. Pain relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. No mess relief with 5% Menthol. Extra strength stops pain at the source. Lasts up to 8 hours and it's comfortable fabric stays in place. Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with: Arthritis, simple backache, bursitis, tendonitis, muscle strains, sprains, bruises, cramps.

Inactive Ingredients: Acrylic acid, aluminum hydroxide, carmellose sodium, 2-ethylhexyl acrylate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, methyl acrylate, nonoxynol-30, polyacrylate, polyacrylic acid, polysorbate 80, sorbitan sesquioleate, starch, talc, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide, water.

Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Menthol. Inactive Ingredients: Acrylic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Carmellose Sodium, 2-Ethylhexyl Acrylate, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Methyl Acrylate, Nonoxynol-30, Polyacrylate, Polyacrylic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Starch, Talc, Tartaric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Water.

Active Ingredients: Menthol;Menthol 5%

Active Ingredient Name: Menthol

Directions:

Instructions: For easy removal of embossed backing:. Pop, Peel, Apply. Directions. adults and children over 12 years:. remove backing from patch by firmly grasping both ends and gently pulling until backing separates in middle. carefully remove smaller portion of backing from patch and apply exposed portion of patch to affected area. once exposed portion of patch is positioned, carefully remove remaining backing to completely apply patch to affected area. wear one Icy Hot patch for up to 8 hours. repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 times daily. children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor. Keep carton as it contains important information for usage of the product.

WARNINGS. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT. use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this carton. rare cases of serious burns have been reported with products of this type. do not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of use. avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin. do not use at the same time as other topical analgesics.

IF PREGNANT OR BREAST-FEEDING, ask a health professional before use.

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

• Are these reliable? Are they a good solution for back pain?1 Answers
alaina l.
Austin
Listen. I would lie down and die for these products. One time I made a joke with my family that I wished I could wear a suit made out entirely out of icy hot patches so i would never feel pain again. The best solution for me whenever I get abdominal or back pain, which is frequently. I always have these on stock. Ugh. I love you icy hot.
Emilie C.
Williamston
This is a very good product to use if you have a lot of pain. It is easy to use and it is not messy like the regular icy hot. I love this product and I would definitely buy it again. I would recommend this.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth, NJ
I got this when I woke up one day with my neck sprained and I’m so glad I did it of course didn’t make the pain go away but the heat/coolness of it definitely made it tolerable. I was completely satisfied
Samantha S.
Saint Cloud
These are greatly priced and perfect for any aches and soreness you may be experiencing with out the stickiness of a gel. This is an effective product if this is what you’re looking for, i was satisfied.
Rachel C.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use for when I sprained my back after I exercised it’s very affordable and it works really well. I feel so much better after using these and I recommend anyone who sprained their back or pulled muscle in a different large area of their body
Beverly A.
El Paso
The back patch began working right away.  Within 15 to 20 minutes I felt comfortable enough to fall asleep and passed out. It was exactly what I needed and I use it maybe once or twice every 3 months to ease the pain so I can sleep.  I am always happily satisfied when I use this product.
Alyssa M.
Mokena, IL
Used this problem when i had really bad upper back pain and had to go to work.  The generic brands just weren't doing it and this one helped relieve pain for 8+ hours (my whole work shift).  I thought the smell would be annoying to others but no one said they cloud smell anything.
Kaitlin F.
I loved this when I hurt my back because it would stay on and worked well for a longer period of time than just the lotion. I would definitely buy again, and have. It can be a little tricky to get it stuck to the right spot and be sure to wash your hands after applying!
Corey T.
Billings, MT
The patches work wonders when you want relief for your back, and even when you know you're going to be out in the cold and want to keep warm! These always meet my expectations and seem to last a little longer than the Thermacare brand. Thanks for reading and enjoy!
Kelly-Ann O.
Louisville , KY
Absolutely love the patches. I was in a car accident not that long ago and had some back spasms as a result. The patches were much easier to use than cream or balm. They aren’t messy and don’t have an odor so much more convenient.
Casey N.
Cincinnati, OH
Are these reliable? Are they a good solution for back pain?

Target