BY ICY HOT #85 in Pain Relief

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Icy Hot Medicated Patch XL Back and Large Areas. Pain relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. No mess relief with 5% Menthol. Extra strength stops pain at the source. Lasts up to 8 hours and it's comfortable fabric stays in place. Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with: Arthritis, simple backache, bursitis, tendonitis, muscle strains, sprains, bruises, cramps.

Inactive Ingredients: Acrylic acid, aluminum hydroxide, carmellose sodium, 2-ethylhexyl acrylate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, methyl acrylate, nonoxynol-30, polyacrylate, polyacrylic acid, polysorbate 80, sorbitan sesquioleate, starch, talc, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide, water.

Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Menthol. Inactive Ingredients: Acrylic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Carmellose Sodium, 2-Ethylhexyl Acrylate, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Methyl Acrylate, Nonoxynol-30, Polyacrylate, Polyacrylic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Starch, Talc, Tartaric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Water.

Active Ingredients: Menthol;Menthol 5%

Active Ingredient Name: Menthol

Directions:

Instructions: For easy removal of embossed backing:. Pop, Peel, Apply. Directions. adults and children over 12 years:. remove backing from patch by firmly grasping both ends and gently pulling until backing separates in middle. carefully remove smaller portion of backing from patch and apply exposed portion of patch to affected area. once exposed portion of patch is positioned, carefully remove remaining backing to completely apply patch to affected area. wear one Icy Hot patch for up to 8 hours. repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 times daily. children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor. Keep carton as it contains important information for usage of the product.

WARNINGS. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT. use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this carton. rare cases of serious burns have been reported with products of this type. do not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of use. avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin. do not use at the same time as other topical analgesics.

IF PREGNANT OR BREAST-FEEDING, ask a health professional before use.

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

• Are these reliable? Are they a good solution for back pain?1 Answers
alaina l.
Austin
Listen. I would lie down and die for these products. One time I made a joke with my family that I wished I could wear a suit made out entirely out of icy hot patches so i would never feel pain again. The best solution for me whenever I get abdominal or back pain, which is frequently. I always have these on stock. Ugh. I love you icy hot.
Christy M.
Jacksonville, FL
I started lifting about 6 months ago. The muscular pain/aches that come about with a heavy workout regiment are something I was not really prepared for. These patches provide virtually instantaneous relief for lower aches. Bless.
Paige H.
Columbus
I love that this helps the product not get all over like with a roller ball application. It stays in the spot you need it and it’s effective. Would recommend to anyone!
Lemore Z.
It relieves the tension that builds up. Sometimes you don’t even know how tight your muscles are until they release, and these patches help them to open up and release. I helps me to fed both physically and mentally great!
Emilie C.
Williamston
This is a very good product to use if you have a lot of pain. It is easy to use and it is not messy like the regular icy hot. I love this product and I would definitely buy it again. I would recommend this.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth, NJ
I got this when I woke up one day with my neck sprained and I’m so glad I did it of course didn’t make the pain go away but the heat/coolness of it definitely made it tolerable. I was completely satisfied
Samantha S.
Madison
These are greatly priced and perfect for any aches and soreness you may be experiencing with out the stickiness of a gel. This is an effective product if this is what you’re looking for, i was satisfied.
Kris L.
Du Bois, PA
Not a fan of these, never stay on, have to tape it to your back and I've never got any relief at all from using them. I tried them once, picked them up from Walmart and I probably wouldn't recommend them. I am giving them three stars because I feel like they may work for basic aches and pains, I have 4 herniated discs and nothing helps for me personally.
Viridiana H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love these after a very intense work out or even when im having random muscle aches. I buy these in the fice pack and the price I believe is reasonable. I use it only when I have severe back aches and it automatically gives me a sense of relief. Ive recommended this product to numerous friends and family members.
Beverly A.
El Paso
The back patch began working right away.  Within 15 to 20 minutes I felt comfortable enough to fall asleep and passed out. It was exactly what I needed and I use it maybe once or twice every 3 months to ease the pain so I can sleep.  I am always happily satisfied when I use this product.
Casey N.
Cincinnati, OH
Are these reliable? Are they a good solution for back pain?

back