BY ICY HOT

Medicated No Mess Applicator Menthol 16% Long Lasting Pain Relief Powerful, Fast Acting Formula Roller Ball Keeps Hands Clean Quick Drying, Stain-Free Maximum Strength Pain Relieving Liquid see more...

Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
When I was having really bad back problems my muscles ached so badly. Rubbing some of this on my back instantly soothed and relieved a lot of the tension. Over time it made it go away completely to where I could be comfortable or actually fall asleep. Complete lifesaver!
Catie C.
Oakdale, CA
Works very well and I love the smell. I love that you can roll it on. I am a loyal user as I'm a nurse and come home sore often! I buy it at local drug stores. Overall very satisfied. Helps relieve pain and for me it calms me before bed
Jeanne P.
LEWISTON, ME
Love this icy hot! Not only does it work like the the original one, it works better because no messy hands! It rolls on easily and works instantly. It relieves my constant back and shoulder pain.
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of my all time favorite products. I always have at least one bottle at home and one in my backpack. It's great to use after cheer practices or long workouts.
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
Wellness Guru Expert
This is perfect for my back and shoulders. Just a quick roll and I'm on my way to relief. It always helps! Affordable too!
Joshua R.
Utica
I love the roller version of this product. The ointment is too messy. I like the spray version too, but I feel the roller applies more evenly and you get more bang for your buck. This does well to help with minor aches and pains. I have noticed that even 10-12 hours after application (on my back) that there can be a secondary light burning sensation if its hot outside or I start to sweat some. It's not a bad or painful burn, just a sensation. I actually kind of like it, because it still helps to control muscle aches. Not that it has happened to me, but this means you'll want to really be careful later in the day not to rub your skin where you applied this then rub your face or eyes, I am sure that would burn something fierce. All in all, a great topical analgesic.
Colleen W.
Blacksburg, VA
If you’re looking for the effect of icy hot this is the best product to buy. I have always hated applying icy hot because sometimes you don’t have access to a sink to wash your hands after (like at practice or the gym) and ultimately your hands get the icy hot effect as well. Typically i prefer to use the extra strength for sore muscles because I feel more of a penetration and relief when exercising as oppose to the normal strength. I have used this on my hamstrings, thighs, lower back, etc. Being a division 1 athlete for 4 years icy hot becomes a best friend after Long practices and training days. The roller ball provides no mess in your bag when storing and leaves no residue on your hands after application. Thus, no need to worry about not touching your face or rubbing your eyes. When you’re at the gym or working out worrying about extra things is the last thing you want to think about. This applicator allows you to just simply focus on your exercise while provide relief.
Kennedy T.
Wellness Guru Expert
This product absolutely did not work for me. SO many people use this and have no issues with this product/brand but when I used it, I had a big issue. When I applied it for the first time, I thought that a burning sensation is normal. And normally it is normal. But in the spot that I had applied it in started feeling like it was on fire. My skin was actually hot and my skin was bright red. I thought maybe this is normal. So I left it on even longer and I also reapplied the product. This made everything even worse. My husband came home and saw me with a big burn on my side, I realized that it's not normal for this to happen. I ended up with a burn on my side. This normally doesn't happen for everyone, but it did indeed happen for me. I had an allergic reaction to Icy Hot.
Ashlynn W.
Chattaroy
When I was younger I used to get super bad like crap and my mom would always run this magical stuff on my legs that would just make them go away. As I got older I found out that it was icy hot and that it was super amazing for anything that was sore after I went for a run if you just rub it on your muscles you wouldn’t be sore the next morning and it takes away all the pain and it gives you an awesome tingly sensation. I have also used tiger balm before but icy hot is definitely a lot less expensive and I would definitely recommend this if you have soreness or cramps or anything this definitely works
Candi P.
Lebanon, KY
I rely on the icy hot roll on for my everyday hustle & bustle. I've had alot of back problems since a car accident a few years ago. The muscles in my back spasm uncontrollably & the only relief I get is from the icy hot roll on applicator and my healthmate forever tens unit. Those two items are the only things that help keep me as a functioning adult in society. I get to take care of my world's most important thing, that being my 3 kids and my husband. I'm grateful that I'm lucky to have 2 products that help me continue being an active mom & wife. Icy Hot Medicated No Mess Applicator Maximum Strength Pain Relieving Liquid