BY ICY HOT

Medicated No Mess Applicator Menthol 16% Long Lasting Pain Relief Powerful, Fast Acting Formula Roller Ball Keeps Hands Clean Quick Drying, Stain-Free Maximum Strength Pain Relieving Liquid see more...

Colleen W.
Blacksburg, VA
If you’re looking for the effect of icy hot this is the best product to buy. I have always hated applying icy hot because sometimes you don’t have access to a sink to wash your hands after (like at practice or the gym) and ultimately your hands get the icy hot effect as well. Typically i prefer to use the extra strength for sore muscles because I feel more of a penetration and relief when exercising as oppose to the normal strength. I have used this on my hamstrings, thighs, lower back, etc. Being a division 1 athlete for 4 years icy hot becomes a best friend after Long practices and training days. The roller ball provides no mess in your bag when storing and leaves no residue on your hands after application. Thus, no need to worry about not touching your face or rubbing your eyes. When you’re at the gym or working out worrying about extra things is the last thing you want to think about. This applicator allows you to just simply focus on your exercise while provide relief.
Bailey G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
HORRIBLE VERSION OF A COOLING PAIN RELIEVER!!!! If you need something of this type, use a tiger balm or biofreeze. Icy Hot can be extremely irritating on the skin and if you do anything that opens your pores you will be left in severe burning pain. Trust me, it happened to me more times that I care to admit. There are so many options out there that are activity safe and natural for your skin. Get something else!
Kennedy T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product absolutely did not work for me. SO many people use this and have no issues with this product/brand but when I used it, I had a big issue. When I applied it for the first time, I thought that a burning sensation is normal. And normally it is normal. But in the spot that I had applied it in started feeling like it was on fire. My skin was actually hot and my skin was bright red. I thought maybe this is normal. So I left it on even longer and I also reapplied the product. This made everything even worse. My husband came home and saw me with a big burn on my side, I realized that it's not normal for this to happen. I ended up with a burn on my side. This normally doesn't happen for everyone, but it did indeed happen for me. I had an allergic reaction to Icy Hot.
Ashlynn W.
Chattaroy
When I was younger I used to get super bad like crap and my mom would always run this magical stuff on my legs that would just make them go away. As I got older I found out that it was icy hot and that it was super amazing for anything that was sore after I went for a run if you just rub it on your muscles you wouldn’t be sore the next morning and it takes away all the pain and it gives you an awesome tingly sensation. I have also used tiger balm before but icy hot is definitely a lot less expensive and I would definitely recommend this if you have soreness or cramps or anything this definitely works
Megan R.
The first time I used this, I was on the corner of the dance studio, rubbing it on my ankle and knuckles. What a miracle. I snagged it from a Walgreens around the corner from my ballet school, and I’m so glad that I did. It wasn’t greasy at all like some of the other “icy hot” style creams, so I could keep going in class without getting it all over the floor. I would definitely buy it again.
Kori D.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This thing is GREAT! My bf has some ankle problems and always wants me to run icyhot on it, which I do but not a fan of the smell lingering on my hands forever. Now with this it does not get all over my hands! Also it acts as kind of a massage while applying it. Would definitely recommend if you're an icyhot fan but now of it being on your hands
Amy H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've tried the different kinds of icy hot and the roller is amazing! It keeps it right where it needs to be and I don't have to peel a label or anything every time I need to use it.
Lauren B.
Ames, IA
This product allows you as the "patient" to apply it easier. Pro: doesn't get places you do not want it to get. Con: sometimes the ball does not roll. I love this product. It helps with a number of pains that I have. There is definitely room for improvement when it comes to the effectiveness of the ball rolling on skin.
Hannah E.
Mars Hill, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this applicator. It’s mess free, you don’t have to get it all over your hands and it’s super easy to put it just on the area you are wanting to treat. It’s always affordable and you can find it anywhere!! Helps with my back pain so much, a great alternative to taking medication every day
Carly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product works really well. Do not apply more than one or even two layers. I am only giving this products 4 stars because it burns so much. I have used patches and other icy hot products but this one is just too strong for me. I do recommend this product, for relief, but just go easy on applying it