BY ICY HOT

Medicated No Mess Applicator Menthol 16% Long Lasting Pain Relief Powerful, Fast Acting Formula Roller Ball Keeps Hands Clean Quick Drying, Stain-Free Maximum Strength Pain Relieving Liquid see more...

Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Clifton , NJ
If I could give this 100 stars, I would. Long work days or tough workout sessions ... I come home and run for my Icy Hot! This particular one is great because there's no mess on my hands after applying it. And I can easily apply it myself on hard to reach places like my back.

Sometimes ibuprofen doesn't cut it. You need something immediate to help with the pain and this will be your new best friend. I'm not exaggerating when I say this product has been a life saver!
Marieka B.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
When I was having really bad back problems my muscles ached so badly. Rubbing some of this on my back instantly soothed and relieved a lot of the tension. Over time it made it go away completely to where I could be comfortable or actually fall asleep. Complete lifesaver!
Catie C.
Catie C.
Oakdale , CA
Works very well and I love the smell. I love that you can roll it on. I am a loyal user as I'm a nurse and come home sore often! I buy it at local drug stores. Overall very satisfied. Helps relieve pain and for me it calms me before bed
Jeanne P.
Jeanne P.
LEWISTON, ME
Love this icy hot! Not only does it work like the the original one, it works better because no messy hands! It rolls on easily and works instantly. It relieves my constant back and shoulder pain.
Kam F.
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of my all time favorite products. I always have at least one bottle at home and one in my backpack. It's great to use after cheer practices or long workouts.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
This stuff is awesome! Helps with aches and pains on my neck and back after a long day at work. Easy to carry around in my purse if I need it at work.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Knoxville , TN
Wellness Guru Expert
This is perfect for my back and shoulders. Just a quick roll and I'm on my way to relief. It always helps! Affordable too!
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
If you have a pulled muscle in your back, shoulders, neck or legs then, this is for you! I wish I had grabbed this before going to the emergency room! Even though I was prescribed a muscle relaxer and 800 mg of ibuprofen I was still hurting! So we went and picked this up along with a heating pad! I recommend a thin layer as they instruct you to do on the box! The more you apply at one time the more it burns. If you roll on a thin layer it's not too bad. You can feel the heat doing it's job. Also if you apply this DO NOT USE A HEATING PAD for at least two hours after applying or you will be greatly burned! I highly recommend that you go buy this if you pull or strain a muscle before wasting money on a trip to your local emergency room! So worth the money and can be found at your local pharmacy, Wal-Mart or Target stores!
Jenna A.
Jenna A.
I get a lot of shoulder pain from sleeping on my side every night. Most of the time I can't get comfortable enough to fall asleep because of it. One nights that it is really bad I'll rub the icy hot on my shoulders before I lay down and I can easily fall asleep. I'll use it maybe two or three times a week and I just feel amazing when I wake up the next day. The nice thing about the roller ball is you can put it anywhere and it last a really long time while the strips are really big and only can use them once. Plus it's cheaper then constantly buying the strips! Save money buy the roller ball!!
brandy g.
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
I really love that this is a roll on. I do notice that it seems to work a little better for me if I massage it in though, so that kind of defeats the whole point of a roll on but it will still work even if you don't massage it in. The staying power for me personally is a couple hours before I need to reapply. I used this so much in the last year before I had back surgery and it took the edge off. Good stuff.