BY ICY HOT #38 in Pain Relief

Medicated No Mess Applicator Menthol 16% Long Lasting Pain Relief Powerful, Fast Acting Formula Roller Ball Keeps Hands Clean Quick Drying, Stain-Free Maximum Strength Pain Relieving Liquid see more...

Colleen W.
Blacksburg, VA
If you’re looking for the effect of icy hot this is the best product to buy. I have always hated applying icy hot because sometimes you don’t have access to a sink to wash your hands after (like at practice or the gym) and ultimately your hands get the icy hot effect as well. Typically i prefer to use the extra strength for sore muscles because I feel more of a penetration and relief when exercising as oppose to the normal strength. I have used this on my hamstrings, thighs, lower back, etc. Being a division 1 athlete for 4 years icy hot becomes a best friend after Long practices and training days. The roller ball provides no mess in your bag when storing and leaves no residue on your hands after application. Thus, no need to worry about not touching your face or rubbing your eyes. When you’re at the gym or working out worrying about extra things is the last thing you want to think about. This applicator allows you to just simply focus on your exercise while provide relief.
Ariel F.
Grants Pass, OR
I live this roller! I kept this in my car at work and would roll it in during a break. It’s easy to use. Truly mess free. It doesn’t leave your hands smelling of icy hot. It also lasts a while once applied. Easily just as good as the patches but more convenient. My only caution would be that your clothes lay directly on top of the product so if you apply too much/quite often it will start to make your clothes smell like icy hot.
Pam M.
Puyallup, WA
I use this when I can't seem to find relief elsewhere, Tylenol, Ibuprofen...It takes away the deep down ache where needed and what's nice is that the application is true to form not as messy and smelly as the original IMO. Plus, if I'm out it's only a few minutes away to get some more. Price is pretty inexpensive as well. Icy Hot Medicated No Mess Applicator Maximum Strength Pain Relieving Liquid
Kennedy T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product absolutely did not work for me. SO many people use this and have no issues with this product/brand but when I used it, I had a big issue. When I applied it for the first time, I thought that a burning sensation is normal. And normally it is normal. But in the spot that I had applied it in started feeling like it was on fire. My skin was actually hot and my skin was bright red. I thought maybe this is normal. So I left it on even longer and I also reapplied the product. This made everything even worse. My husband came home and saw me with a big burn on my side, I realized that it's not normal for this to happen. I ended up with a burn on my side. This normally doesn't happen for everyone, but it did indeed happen for me. I had an allergic reaction to Icy Hot.
Becky B.
Winchester , VA
Icy hot was a life saver when i played lacrosse. it decreases pain and would make my legs feel alive. My teammates complained about the strong minty smell but it didn't bother me. Available at most grocery stores or Walgreens type stores. i do prefer a more solid stick rather then the liquid
Ashley M.
Middletown, NY
I have issues with my shoulders that can leave me in a lot of pain. I like using icy hot because it is a strong product that works quickly and effectively. I usually buy it from my local CVS store which is convenient. I enjoy the roller ball application because it is easy use and is not messy.
Megan S.
Campbellsville, KY
My sore muscles are a pain in the neck! I love that this easy on applicator has minimal mess and makes it easier for me to apply the ointment to my neck and shoulders myself. Icy hot is a life saver for my husband and I. We can run around and enjoy our kids even if we are a little sore.
Lelu F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Awesome product that comes in a user easy applicator. It is really worth keeping an extra one at home and in the purse. Feels cold first but it does take care of the pain immediately. Has a funny smell so if you are at home try using it mainly at night. It s a good product
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
I do believe this gives temporary relief but not long term. The smell is strong. The price isn’t bad. The roll on applicator is amazing. So nice not having to worry about getting it on your hands plus if feels good to massage it on. I won’t ever buy the cream again.
Kyleigh S.
this is the best temporary pain reliever ever!! it isn’t messy at all, and there is a lot more in the tube than you think. although the minty smell is strong it works very well. this is great for anyone with muscle pain or anything like that.