Icy Hot Medicated No Mess Applicator Maximum Strength Pain Relieving Liquid

by Icy Hot

Medicated No Mess Applicator Menthol 16% Long Lasting Pain Relief Powerful, Fast Acting Formula Roller Ball Keeps Hands Clean Quick Drying, Stain-Free Maximum Strength Pain Relieving Liquid

Does this actually come out of the roller and apply to the skin? So many rollers don’t apply the product and if they do, it isn’t consistent and comes out in blobs, making you have to rub it in anyway.
Start your review of Icy Hot Medicated No Mess Applicator Maximum Strength Pain Relieving Liquid!
Candor
My husband and I both have used this product in the past. So a few weeks back we purchased a small bottle with the roll on applicator. We both applied it, him to his upperback and me to my neck. After only a few seconds it began to really burn. After about 5 mins or so it became painful. Our skin had gone from normal to bright red with the appearance of a bad sunburn. I immediatly began to suspect we were being chemically burned. And washed it off with soapy water. Thank goodness we did i can only imagine if we had left it on any longer what would have happened. 2 days latter our skin peeled where it had been applied. And just today I was cleaning around the house and found the bottle. Only to find it had exploded the plastic bottle it was contained in. That was what sent me searching the internet to see if this had happened to anyone else. So far I've found no one with a similar experience. But I tell ya that will be the last time we ever purchase this product and I will forever warn people about it as well.
Mount Pleasant
Icy Hot Medicated No Mess Applicator Maximum Strength Pain Relieving Liquid uploaded by Jessica S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve had severe back pain from arthritis and fibromyalgia since I was sixteen. And I honestly don’t know how I survived before I discovered Icy Hot. I love this roller because I don’t have to worry about getting it on my hands and it drys fast so isn’t messy. I will put it on multiple times a day. I have one that I use at home and I keep one in my car. One use doesn’t provide long term relief but the short term relief it provides is worth it. And when you us it throughout the day it provides long term relief. This works so much better than OTC pain medications like Tylenol or Motrin. 100% would recommend. My friends and family think I’m crazy for my obsession with Icy Hot and that I always see to have a bottle on me. But when you find the thing that helps with your pain you stick with it.
Springfield, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Icy Hot Medicated No Mess Applicator Maximum Strength Pain Relieving Liquid uploaded by Sarah C.
Purchased at: Amazon
This felt like it was burning my skin off. I have used the cream and thought I would give this a shot. I like the no mess application but something felt off. It didn’t leave me satisfied and unfortunately I used baby wipes to remove this.
Woodstock, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not only did I have an allergic reaction to this, which was very painful. But the roller does not provide the icy hot very well. Sometimes you will get a lot out and other times it won’t come out. I would not recommend this.
Glendale, CA
Love this roller. Same as the patch, but when the pain is in a weird spot, upper neck ankle, calf muscle, this is a great, fast remedy to loosen the muscles. Affordable, must have in the first aid cabinet.
Dallas
I’ve had severe back pain for several months now. I’ve been prescribed muscle relaxers, pain relievers, and spent a good amount of money to have it looked at, treated, etc. The ONLY product to give me ANY amount of long-lasting pain relief (enough that I can actually resume my normal activity level) is this product.
New Orleans , LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
My bones have been aching and stiff. I used this all over my back and it was a big relief. If your sore or aching. I highly recommend this. The roll on ins easier because you won’t get the strong smell on your hands.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great product that I use whenever I feel sore or one of my muscles is tight. It has a strong menthol smell which is pretty typical of products like these. It is fast acting which I like. No need to wait long hoping it will work. It isn’t messy because of the rollerball application. I would recommend.
Williamsburg, VA
If you’re looking for the effect of icy hot this is the best product to buy. I have always hated applying icy hot because sometimes you don’t have access to a sink to wash your hands after (like at practice or the gym) and ultimately your hands get the icy hot effect as well. Typically i prefer to use the extra strength for sore muscles because I feel more of a penetration and relief when exercising as oppose to the normal strength. I have used this on my hamstrings, thighs, lower back, etc. Being a division 1 athlete for 4 years icy hot becomes a best friend after Long practices and training days. The roller ball provides no mess in your bag when storing and leaves no residue on your hands after application. Thus, no need to worry about not touching your face or rubbing your eyes. When you’re at the gym or working out worrying about extra things is the last thing you want to think about. This applicator allows you to just simply focus on your exercise while provide relief.
Caryville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this icy hot no mess pain-relieving liquid. I suffer from degenerative disc disease. I even have it in my jaw bone. I actually rub this product on my jaw bone and it helps with the pain. I also suffer from TMJ and this product really does help along with prescription medication. The price is okay and for a recommendation I would like a bigger bottle and possibly maybe an extra maximum strength formula?