BY ICY HOT #47 in Pain Relief

Medicated No Mess Applicator Menthol 16% Long Lasting Pain Relief Powerful, Fast Acting Formula Roller Ball Keeps Hands Clean Quick Drying, Stain-Free Maximum Strength Pain Relieving Liquid see more...

Colleen W.
Blacksburg, VA
If you’re looking for the effect of icy hot this is the best product to buy. I have always hated applying icy hot because sometimes you don’t have access to a sink to wash your hands after (like at practice or the gym) and ultimately your hands get the icy hot effect as well. Typically i prefer to use the extra strength for sore muscles because I feel more of a penetration and relief when exercising as oppose to the normal strength. I have used this on my hamstrings, thighs, lower back, etc. Being a division 1 athlete for 4 years icy hot becomes a best friend after Long practices and training days. The roller ball provides no mess in your bag when storing and leaves no residue on your hands after application. Thus, no need to worry about not touching your face or rubbing your eyes. When you’re at the gym or working out worrying about extra things is the last thing you want to think about. This applicator allows you to just simply focus on your exercise while provide relief.
Kennedy T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product absolutely did not work for me. SO many people use this and have no issues with this product/brand but when I used it, I had a big issue. When I applied it for the first time, I thought that a burning sensation is normal. And normally it is normal. But in the spot that I had applied it in started feeling like it was on fire. My skin was actually hot and my skin was bright red. I thought maybe this is normal. So I left it on even longer and I also reapplied the product. This made everything even worse. My husband came home and saw me with a big burn on my side, I realized that it's not normal for this to happen. I ended up with a burn on my side. This normally doesn't happen for everyone, but it did indeed happen for me. I had an allergic reaction to Icy Hot.
Chelsea W.
This stuff is a life saver!!! I know it says not to put it on your face (and you have to be really careful, because it burns so bad if it barely gets in or near your eye!) but if you suffer from headaches or migraines.. this is better than ice packs! (They do make a patch version but it doesn’t work as well in my opinion). I recommend to anyone with upper body pain or tension!
Marasri W.
Fayetteville
I love using this after an intense workout or just if I’m sore. I’m in the national guard and sometimes after a PT test I use this product to combat the pains of running. I definitely recommend this product to everyone especially since all you have to do is roll the product on your skin. You don’t have to get dirty and apply it on your hands just roll and go !
Nora M.
lancaster PA
I have issues with my shoulder and sometimes it gets to a point of not being able to function. Once I found the roll on icy hot my life was forever changed. This product is a life saver. The only complaint I have is you can’t put it on too many times in a day , it leaves your skin sensitive and leaves a little burning sensation if you use it too often.
Jessica T.
Jenkintown, PA
Well this is great to have for pulled muscles and sprained muscles, it also has three much more common use of after gym care as well as menstrual cramp reliever. I often uses product of my lower back especially during my menstrual cycle it has saved me numerous sleepless nights by helping to alleviate pain
Tara N.
Austin
This usually removes muscle pain temporarily. But I think it’s just a distraction because of the temperature change. The roll on applicator is nice because you can press and roll it into the muscles. BUT if you apply too much, expect huge red patches of skin that BURN like crazy. We all learn the hard way.
Becky B.
Winchester, VA
Icy hot was a life saver when i played lacrosse. it decreases pain and would make my legs feel alive. My teammates complained about the strong minty smell but it didn't bother me. Available at most grocery stores or Walgreens type stores. i do prefer a more solid stick rather then the liquid
Ashley M.
Middletown, NY
I have issues with my shoulders that can leave me in a lot of pain. I like using icy hot because it is a strong product that works quickly and effectively. I usually buy it from my local CVS store which is convenient. I enjoy the roller ball application because it is easy use and is not messy.
Elena ☼.
Tomball
LOVE this product!!! I am an athlete and use this whenever I have joint/muscle pain. Like the title, there is a cold/hot burn as you apply, but it doesn’t hurt. I would DEFINITELY recommend this product!!