BY ICY HOT

Icy to Dull the Pain...Hot to Relax it Away® Lasts up to 8 hours.  Pain relieving lotion on a breathable flexible sleeve.  Contains 3 Individually Wrapped Sleeves.   Expands to fit 8" to 24" in circumference. see more...

Maida S.
Skokie , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Used this one time when i hurt my knee and it worked great. I think it still depends on how bad your knee is its hard to determine if this product would work for everyone.
Marguerite K.
I used this in high school when my knees would be in a lot of pain during tennis season. They worked really well. The only annoying thing is that they would sometimes roll down.
Bianca H.
Carmichael, CA
As soon as I put it on my pains start to subside and I fell better almost instantly and it starts to tingle and by bye pain. Its super affordable and effective.
Megan W.
Ojai, CA
It brings some relief to achey joints, but I much prefer the cream. Although these are amazing if you're in a hurry or don't want to worry about greasy hands!
Mel K.
For athletes who are very prone to pulled and sore muscles, Icy Hot makes products that are customized for every individual and their personal issues.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have arthritis in my knees and I usually have to buy these icy hot knee bands for my pain. They really work very good and relives my arthritis pain.
Laiken P.
Murray, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this on my period on my back and my stomach and I love it so much.  It relives all my pain and helps me with cramps and back aches.
Ashley L.
Abilene, TX
Had to use this when I got injured when I was playing softball in high school I bought it at Walmart I believe works fast very affordable too!!
Nanc G.
San Antonio
I love this product, it helps when you have a muscle ache & u have to excercise the next day, you will not feel the pain & have a great workout
Mayra A.
Hemet
I love icy hot, i always have some in my purse for an emergency.. I sometimes use after a run or workout or after a soccer game for my kids