BY ICY HOT

Icy to Dull the Pain...Hot to Relax it Away® Lasts up to 8 hours.  Pain relieving lotion on a breathable flexible sleeve.  Contains 3 Individually Wrapped Sleeves.   Expands to fit 8" to 24" in circumference. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dawn S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is something our entire family uses and will continue to use. Normally purchased at Wal-Mart and Walgreens it's affordable and worth the value. Some don't like the smell but I'm one who does. It's not overwhelming to me personally. Highly recommended to help ease pain.
Jennifer G.
Alexandria, VA
This product is highly effective and easy to apply and has no odder or offending medicinal smell. Best pain relief balm I have ever used.  I purchase this Icy Hot Cream with Maximum Strength Lidocaine on Amazon for under $7.00 with free shipping.
JJ N.
Not much to it. Icy hot always does the trick for me and they met my expectations. They are very affordable and can be bought almost anywhere. I usually buy mine from Walmart. There could always be room for improvement but I'd still repurchase.
Isabel T.
Okay so this stuff definitely makes it feel really hot. Like striking like warm. If you're not that sensitive to heat I'd recommend this otherwise I'd stay away. This definitely helped to relieve the pain in my knee after some intense soccer.
Faith T.
Wayland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I often suffer from neck and back pain and this product is something I normally reach for. It works great and it's lasts quite some time. The pain relief I get is great. It's pretty affordable and easy to find in stores. This is an all around great product.
April S.
Lucasville, OH
I love this product. I always keep it close for knee pain as I am a runner. When I first began to run I needed it a lot more than I do now. I have no cons whatsoever. I would recommend this to anybody who has any kind of knee pain.
Shirley C.
Brownsville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband use this most of the time due to his work and its a must have if you work caring and lifting stuff. This actually minize his pain in 5 min he must have one in his bed in case of pain but such a great product.
Kimmy M.
Breckenridge, CO
I play soccer competitively and have struggled with knee pain my entire life. The Icy Hot knee sleeves keep me going on my worst days! They exceed my expectation. I will continue using and recommend to friends!
Olivia G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these. I have been in multiple car accidents and they help incredibly. There a bit pricey but definitely worth the money. I purchased these at Walmart and I would definitely buy again. I recommend it!
Michelle H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had a torn ACL and needed surgery a few years ago while I was a junior in college. Now whenever my knee hurts after runs, I like to put this one and it helps a lot! It's also great to rub on tense back muscles.