Ana M.
Morgan City, LA
Really like this product, no mess and easy to apply. Good value product, I bought mine at my cvs drugstore. I would recommend and purchase again, it has met all expectations. You can actually feel it working!
Lexi B.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great for really specific problem areas and they stay on for hours which is great! Would recommend for someone with an active lifestyle because they are convenient and effective!
Zaina G.
The medicated sleeve is affordable and works like a charm. I bought these at Walmart and upon using them found that it works so much better than just the icy hot cream. The pack of 3 was a great value because anytime I have joint pain I'll be using these.
Bettie B.
Lancaster, CA
I have a ganglion cyst in my left wrist. So I find sometimes it bothers me when I'm doing a lot of physical activity, these really help when I'm having some pain.
Agnes L.
Atlanta, GA
My knee had been sore for a couple of weeks when I happened to try this products. It has helped tremendously because you can walk around with it. I have even worn it to bed on a couple of occasions. It feels cool on my knee which helps with the pain. I am one who cannot sit very long with an ice pack or heating pad. I like to be able to move around. Wonderful!!
Mary E.
A little bit of a funky menthol smell, which can be off putting to some, but overall VERY easy and effective product. I usually keep a couple of these in my gym bag for emergencies. Great price point and easy to buy at the grocery store. Sometimes they'll even have coupons in our regional circulars.
Saydee M.
Brentwood, CA
Omg these are sooo good, I tend to over work my wrists with work and working out with light weights it can cramp up my wrists and elbows and this takes care of it almost instantly! The only thing is I wish it took effect sooner rather than later but I keep buying because they work so well
Stephanie R.
Lawrence, MA
I love this product. Works really well for me especially after a long week of working out and working and being a couch potato lol it does the body wonders right after a nice hot shower I put this patch on and just go straight to bed. I wake up the next morning with no pain
Danielle G.
I really like this product. It stays on the area very well and helps with my pain whenever I have it. Like I said, it is effective for my pain. I did purchase from Walmart and compared to other brands, IcyHot has the best products in my opinion. I would recommend!
Liz M.
Love these after having a long day of working on the computer. I come home really achy and this is the only thing that can take away the pain. It's supper effective! I can usually buy them at target on the way home. I would honesty keep buying and using!