BY ICY HOT

Agnes L.
Agnes L.
Atlanta , GA
My knee had been sore for a couple of weeks when I happened to try this products. It has helped tremendously because you can walk around with it. I have even worn it to bed on a couple of occasions. It feels cool on my knee which helps with the pain. I am one who cannot sit very long with an ice pack or heating pad. I like to be able to move around. Wonderful!!
Mary E.
Mary E.
A little bit of a funky menthol smell, which can be off putting to some, but overall VERY easy and effective product. I usually keep a couple of these in my gym bag for emergencies. Great price point and easy to buy at the grocery store. Sometimes they'll even have coupons in our regional circulars.
Saydee M.
Saydee M.
Brentwood, CA
Omg these are sooo good, I tend to over work my wrists with work and working out with light weights it can cramp up my wrists and elbows and this takes care of it almost instantly! The only thing is I wish it took effect sooner rather than later but I keep buying because they work so well
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Lawrence, MA
I love this product. Works really well for me especially after a long week of working out and working and being a couch potato lol it does the body wonders right after a nice hot shower I put this patch on and just go straight to bed. I wake up the next morning with no pain
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
I really like this product. It stays on the area very well and helps with my pain whenever I have it. Like I said, it is effective for my pain. I did purchase from Walmart and compared to other brands, IcyHot has the best products in my opinion. I would recommend!
Liz M.
Liz M.
Longwood
Love these after having a long day of working on the computer. I come home really achy and this is the only thing that can take away the pain. It's supper effective! I can usually buy them at target on the way home. I would honesty keep buying and using!
Valerie b.
Valerie b.
largo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
icy hot- I play professional sports- I love these. You can stick them on whenever and they are pretty slim so they can be brought along to many events. I like how they stick to you-and it they are fast acting and reliably gives relief to pained areas.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Lee, NH
Great for dancers. I dance 5 nights a week and when I have an ache or injury, these are my go to. They are very effective. I bought mine from Walmart and love them. Good value for the price. You cannot go wrong with these,  I am very satisfied. Great
Alicia V.
Alicia V.
Racine, WI
Very good for when you have body pain and aches. Easy to use compared to other brands and alternatives. I purchased this from Walgreens. It was effective although i would have liked if it lasted longer. I would purchase again for my body aches.
Ann M.
Ann M.
Phenix City, AL
These work great. With me bartending most nights this help get rid of pain that I can get from being busy and using my wrists a lot. Great value and can find at most stores. Last longer than the off brands. I would def buy this again and again