BY ICY HOT

Icy to Dull the Pain...Hot to Relax it Away® Lasts up to 8 hours.  Pain relieving lotion on a breathable flexible sleeve.  Contains 3 Individually Wrapped Sleeves.   Expands to fit 8" to 24" in circumference. see more...

Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just tried this last week aftwr a run my knee gives me a lil swelling and pain alot lately
I saw this at walgreens. I thought hmmm.. omg... so glad I picked it up it works so great to have and icy hot pack thst slips on like a knee brace with all the benefits of ice hot # genius I will be picking up another thid week for sure
AnnMarie C.
I have terrible knee pain, and this product is a lifesaver. Icyhot has always been my go to but I hate when it's all over my hands and I feel like I can't have clothing over it or lay down on a blanket bc of the cream. This sleeve solves those issues and it's comfy to wear
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Pretty strong and soothing. My husband buys this for himself when baseball season comes around. Always hurting himself playing with his summer buddies. But also he uses it for when he has had a rough day at work and needs to sooth some pains. Overall he wouldn't keep buying it if it wasn't working and he swears by this brand.
Judy D.
Allentown, PA
I am a dancer that used to be apart of an indoor arena football team. I frequently would hurt my knees. This sleeve helped me recover faster without the mess involved. The size is perfect and it has the same thing as the icy hot we are used to seeing, just don't need to rub cream all over. I would definitely repurchase this product and I have recommended this product to all of my athletic friends and moms with student athletes.
Alison D.
Branson, MO
Coming from a former goalie and skater I have had my fair share of accidents and broken bones. My knees are what have really caused me the most grief and before it honestly hurt to roll in bed. Now as a mom with 3 young kids, i can't simply lay around all day. Icy hot has honestly helped take my life back. The pain becomes less noticed and I can once again be active with my family
amelia M.
W Hollywood, CA
I recently hurt my back exercising and this really helped get me through the pain. It was my first time both experiencing back pain and trying these out but I'm so happy I did! The pain is gone but I use these because they feel so good. I wish they made bigger ones!
Susana T.
Oakland, CA
I have a knee injury from bad posture, standing mostly on my right leg and putting all the pressure when I stand on that foot. Needless to say it has caused me great pain when y knee is inflamed. Although I have corrected my posture the occasional aches come back especially on cold days, sending shooting pain to my bones. The warmth and security of this sleeve is a godsend!
Hongyu W.
Elk Grove, CA
Personally, I don't use ice and hot but then my mom does. So when I asked her about the product, she said that it is effective to relieve then pain but it's temporary. But then this product is affordable and can buy it anyway.
Jo B.
McDaniels
Icy Hot Maximum Strength provides quick and lasting relief of muscle aches. The scent is also refreshing and clears my sinuses. I use Icy Hot whenever I've overdone an activity. I can relax and get some rest after it kicks in. I would recommend it to anyone with sore muscles, stiff joints or inflammation.
Aysenur R.
West Deptford, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This brand and product never lets me down when it comes to pain. I have joint and muscle pain occasionally. I usually purchase it from my local supermarket. It is very effective in diminishing pain and is affordable at the same time. I am definitely satisfied with it and would recommend it to others!

back