BY ICY HOT

Icy to Dull the Pain...Hot to Relax it Away® Lasts up to 8 hours.  Pain relieving lotion on a breathable flexible sleeve.  Contains 3 Individually Wrapped Sleeves.   Expands to fit 8" to 24" in circumference. see more...

Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just tried this last week aftwr a run my knee gives me a lil swelling and pain alot lately
I saw this at walgreens. I thought hmmm.. omg... so glad I picked it up it works so great to have and icy hot pack thst slips on like a knee brace with all the benefits of ice hot # genius I will be picking up another thid week for sure
AnnMarie C.
I have terrible knee pain, and this product is a lifesaver. Icyhot has always been my go to but I hate when it's all over my hands and I feel like I can't have clothing over it or lay down on a blanket bc of the cream. This sleeve solves those issues and it's comfy to wear
Michelle H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had a torn ACL and needed surgery a few years ago while I was a junior in college. Now whenever my knee hurts after runs, I like to put this one and it helps a lot! It's also great to rub on tense back muscles.
Shirley C.
Brownsville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband use this most of the time due to his work and its a must have if you work caring and lifting stuff. This actually minize his pain in 5 min he must have one in his bed in case of pain but such a great product.
Marguerite K.
I used this in high school when my knees would be in a lot of pain during tennis season. They worked really well. The only annoying thing is that they would sometimes roll down.
Maida S.
Skokie, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Used this one time when i hurt my knee and it worked great. I think it still depends on how bad your knee is its hard to determine if this product would work for everyone.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Pretty strong and soothing. My husband buys this for himself when baseball season comes around. Always hurting himself playing with his summer buddies. But also he uses it for when he has had a rough day at work and needs to sooth some pains. Overall he wouldn't keep buying it if it wasn't working and he swears by this brand.
Judy D.
Allentown, PA
I am a dancer that used to be apart of an indoor arena football team. I frequently would hurt my knees. This sleeve helped me recover faster without the mess involved. The size is perfect and it has the same thing as the icy hot we are used to seeing, just don't need to rub cream all over. I would definitely repurchase this product and I have recommended this product to all of my athletic friends and moms with student athletes.
Alison D.
Branson, MO
Coming from a former goalie and skater I have had my fair share of accidents and broken bones. My knees are what have really caused me the most grief and before it honestly hurt to roll in bed. Now as a mom with 3 young kids, i can't simply lay around all day. Icy hot has honestly helped take my life back. The pain becomes less noticed and I can once again be active with my family
amelia M.
W Hollywood, CA
I recently hurt my back exercising and this really helped get me through the pain. It was my first time both experiencing back pain and trying these out but I'm so happy I did! The pain is gone but I use these because they feel so good. I wish they made bigger ones!