HealthMedicines & TreatmentsPain Reliefnone
Icy Hot Lidocaine No Mess Applicator 25 oz

Icy Hot Lidocaine No Mess Applicator 2.5 oz

by none

Icy Hot Lidocaine No Mess Applicator 2.5 oz

I bought 2 of the IcyHot with Lidocaine. We can't get anything out of either. Short of taking a hammer to it what should we do?
Can’t seem to get any liquid out of the roll-on applicator.  Am I doing something wrong?
Start your review of Icy Hot Lidocaine No Mess Applicator 2.5 oz!
Icy Hot Lidocaine No Mess Applicator 2.5 oz uploaded by Wendy C.
I am loving the no mess applicator of this Icy Hot Lidocaine plus Menthol. It is so easy to apply anf os a great way to relieve my muscle aches and pains. It relaxes my tired muscles making it easier for me to sleep.
I bought the Icy Hot w/ Lidocain roller. Nothing happened. Then I read the suggestions about shaking REALLY hard and SQUEEZING the bottle as I applied, AND IT Worked! (I also tapped bottle on a hard surface, you were right...it IS THICK!). Work very well for pain relief and fast. Glad I looked this up!I would suggest including the instructions  as a "Just in case"!
Forest Lake, MN
Purchased at: Target
How unfortunate to buy this when you’re in pain just to find out the roller ball applicator doesn’t work. I’m so disappointed right now. For how much I paid for this I had expected the dang thing to work. I can’t get anything to come out of the bottle despite rolling it all over my leg a million times. I wish I could give it 0 stars.
Gainesville
OMG! What a total waste of money. I get severe muscle cramps in my feet & legs and bought this when nothing else I've tried seemed to work for me. Sadly, I can't even get the stuff to come out of the roller ball! I've tried what others have suggested to get it to work, and nothing. To make it that much worse, this stuff isn't cheap. Wishing I had just bought the damn cream.
Queen Creek, AZ
I use this between trigger point injections on my abdomen. It works really well and I actually like it better than the patches. If you shake it, the product will come out easily, but it is a bit tricky to get started.
Constable, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
As much as I LOVE Icy Hot products this one was so disappointing. The no mess application is true because it's most impossible to get the product out without rolling and squeezing the container until your hands hurt. I will say I did contact Icy Hot incase I was misusing the product by some off chance and I wasn't so they sent me a coupon for a new product and an apology for my lack of interest in the product so that does keep me loyal to them and that's why they got the rating they did customer service saved their rating. Icy Hot Lidocaine No Mess Applicator 2.5 oz
N Hollywood, CA
this totally works. very well too my back has been killing me lately and I swear this is the only thing that helps me sit at my desk at work without crying. it really does desensitized the nerve that is hurting me.
Icy Hot Lidocaine No Mess Applicator 2.5 oz uploaded by Adriana S.
Purchased at: Target
I usually use the cream version, not necessarily the same brand. I just wanted to try the no mess version. It does NOT work. It does absolutely nothing. I am so disappointed. Don’t waste your money, it doesn’t even smell as strong.
Rockland
After finally giving up, because I couldn't get anything out. My husband took it a squeezed and squeezed and shook it and it finally worked Feels pretty good. I think there must be a gel inside Wich is hard to get going.
1,100 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
It's ok but definitely not a favorite. The scent is a bit more tolerable compared to regular icy hot cream but the pain relief doesn't seem to last as long as a good old tube of icy hot... When you initially use the applicator it's cool on the skin. It should be easy to use the applicator to rub the product in but I end up getting a sore arm trying to get it to feel like it's absorbed in the skin and still end up with my skin feeling damp no matter how long I apply. The sensation that I'm used to (and love) from pain relief products doesn't seem as intense with this either, so I end up feeling like it slightly dulls the pain but I have to take an oral pain reliever to actually not feel the aches I'm trying to get rid of. I probably wouldn't purchase this particular one again.