Icy Hot Lidocaine Cream 2.7 oz uploaded by Teran F.

BY CHATTEM INC

Pain relieving cream see more...

• I have back pain that flairs up every few months. Does this work be...2 Answers
Maria P.
Maria P.
Hasbrouck Heights
Review for: Icy Hot Lidocaine Cream 2.7 oz
This gel / cream works great for relieving aggravated nerve pain. Lidocaine is often used even in trigger point injections.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Review for: Icy Hot Lidocaine Cream 2.7 oz
I was so excited to see Lidocaine be released over the counter and Icy Hot was the first brand I saw to release a pain cream with it. I have had three major back surgeries and I'm currently healing from my last one so I have lots of pain. I am prescribed lidocaine cream but my pharmacy always has to order it and I have to wait two days so I decided to give this a try. It is actually only 1% less lidocaine which is the numbing ingredient. Now whenever I have to wait I have something comparable to my prescription ready to go. It works great on everything from sore muscles to my incision scars!!
Breanna N.
Breanna N.
Review for: Icy Hot Lidocaine Cream 2.7 oz
This cream is so amaze-balls! It works better than muscle rub in my opinion. I just started a new job last month and I have to do a lot of physical work (bending, climbing step ladders etc.) and my legs get sore. Other things for stiff joints didn't help so I resorted to this. It helped the soreness go away after nothing else didn't work. I love how the scent doesn't stay on you til the next day like Bengay. I honestly recommend this to others who want fast relief from body pain.
Teran F.
Teran F.
Review for: Icy Hot Lidocaine Cream 2.7 oz
Helps a lot with my bad shoulder I have hurt playing sports. So far really like the product and very effective. Wish it would last longer than would. Little pricy but all around not bad product from them
Aliesha C.
Aliesha C.
Warr Acres, OK
Review for: Icy Hot Lidocaine Cream 2.7 oz
This works wonders on my bad back and hips. I have nothing but pros for this product. It was really effective when it came to helping to ease my pain. It is really affordable. I’ve also seen this product help my grandmother when her joints. I would definitely recommend.
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Review for: Icy Hot Lidocaine Cream 2.7 oz
I bought this a few days ago because i always get pains in my back and wrist. Ibuprofen and pain medicines take too long to work. I had also tried different creams but none seemed to work. This one was perfect. It had a nice smell, kind of minty. The cream was a good thickness but didnt feel too cakey. It is fast-acting and lasts long! It not only calms the pain but numbs it. Im so glad i decided to try this!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Raymond, NH
I have back pain that flairs up every few months. Does this work better than the regular icy hot for pain?