Icy Hot® Lidocaine Cream

by Icy Hot

Lidocaine your pain. With Icy Hot Lidocaine. Relieve pain fast. Numbs Away Pain. Fast acting. Non-Greasy. Available in 1.75 oz and 2.7 oz. Uses: Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with: Simple Backache, Neck & Shoulder, Knee & Elbow, Foot, Ankle & Leg and Hand & Wrist.

Got sciatic nerve problems, does this help with that or just regular muscle aches?
I have back pain that flairs up every few months. Does this work better than the regular icy hot for pain?
Start your review of Icy Hot® Lidocaine Cream!
Nafisa K.
Sammamish, WA
Icy Hot® Lidocaine Cream uploaded by Nafisa K.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Icy Hot® Lidocaine Cream plus menthol. Desensitizes aggravated Nerves, numbs away pain+ penetrates to the nerves & non greasy . Try at least one time I use often 3times a week sometimes depends . Recommend to who suffer this kind of pain.
Nasaiko B.
Clovis, NM
Icy Hot® Lidocaine Cream uploaded by Nasaiko B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Helps me a lot with back pain and shoulder pain. This is our go to whenever we had some muscle pain or strain.
Brenda  S.
Beaver Dam, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a fair cream. It is not greasy, it doesn’t have a strong odor and pain relief is minimal. I guess it depends on what you’re using it for. I would recommend if you only have a minor ache and not anything more serious.
Jessica  L.
Kerman, CA
I was so excited to see Lidocaine be released over the counter and Icy Hot was the first brand I saw to release a pain cream with it. I have had three major back surgeries and I'm currently healing from my last one so I have lots of pain. I am prescribed lidocaine cream but my pharmacy always has to order it and I have to wait two days so I decided to give this a try. It is actually only 1% less lidocaine which is the numbing ingredient. Now whenever I have to wait I have something comparable to my prescription ready to go. It works great on everything from sore muscles to my incision scars!!
Mandy P.
Hales Corners, WI
I personally haven’t had my luck with this product. I don’t seem to feel any different or better after applying this. It’s unfortunate.
Yasmeen L.
1,170 reviews
This is my best friend for achy muscles & pain. I like the roll on gel as it is mess free and so easy to use
Maria M.
Icy Hot® Lidocaine Cream uploaded by Maria M.
Purchased at: Target
Rhis stuff really works. Great for everything and anything. Superficially Numbs the skin without leaving a grease sensation.
camaran C.
Oxford, AL
Icy Hot® Lidocaine Cream uploaded by camaran C.
This stuff is amazing it works so well when I have sore muscles my shoulder was killing me last week I used this one time and it quit hurting within ten minutes
Whitney W.
Cheraw, SC
I tore my rotator cuff in high school and refused to get surgery so this is a product I use DAILY! It works so so well for my shoulder pain. And the smell really isn't too strong. Its affordable... maybe 5 or 6 bucks. I recommend to anyone who has pain the way I do.
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Icy hot with lidocaine desernsitzes aggregated, nerves.T his statement couldn't be more TRUE!!! A few months ago somehow I hurt my hip and lower back , I was having severe muscle spasm.There were times I could hardly move or walk. This products works and works fast !!! I will buy this again .I absolutely recommend this product , because it's Amazing!!!