Icy Hot Extra Strength Patch uploaded by Elise M.

BY ICY HOT

New!  Pain Relieving Ointment on a Breathable Adhesive Pad. Icy and Hot Therapy for Pain on a soft and dry medicated patch. Concentrates medicine at the site of pain. Holds medicine on painful muscles or joints for long-lasting relief. Contains 5 Patches in a resealable pouch ~ 3 1/8" x 4 5/8" each. Icy to Dull the Pain.  Hot to Relax it Away®.   see more...

Icy Hot Extra Strength Patch
  • "I have a lot of muscle pain in my neck and back and this dose a wonderful job of helping reduce the pain." in 1 review
  • "They work well, and I'd give it a try if you're out of ideas as to how you're going to sooth your sore muscles and joints!" in 1 review
  • "I like the patches because they are pretty no mess, but I find that BioFreeze is more effective at pain relief than icy hot." in 1 review
  • "I keep these in my medicine cabinet just in case." in 1 review
  • "I would also make sure that you submerge the bandage in water once you're ready to take it off to avoid the feeling of huge bandaid being torn off your skin." in 1 review
Cassandra R.
W Jefferson, OH
This Icy Hot adhesive pad works wonders for helping your back heal while you're at work. I had recently strained myself while moving furniture around and this patch gave me consistent relief through my whole shift! This isn't so hot that's it's uncomfortable and it the pad itself has easily adjustable straps that keep it in place. I bought mine at my local CVS for less than ten dollars.
Marissa C.
Patchogue, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I found this product at Walmart. It was $5 for a pack of five small patches. It works perfectly. It is easy to use. It does smell a little bit. It works for me over eight hours. I am going to keep buying it. I would recommend it to anyone who has minor pain and need a quick relief.
heather r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i used to be a CNA and always used these during and after work one i had my kids my back got even worse these were a life safer i dont no what i would of done without these! it helps with the pain right away and works for a few hours my husband even uses these when hes knees hurt
Lorna R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is so much easier to put a patch on and let it work its magic. I have had good experience with the patch. I would recommend this to anyone that needs quick relief and doesn't want a gel or lotion everywhere. You can take this anywhere and it won't make a mess.
Lori Y.
Lumberton , NC
The patch is so much more convenient than the cream! You don't have to worry about getting icy hot all over your hands & deal with that sensation for the next few hours. The patch sticks securely but not to where it will irritate your skin. Definitely recommend!
Taylor B.
Ventura, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used icy hot my entire life. From gymnastics to cheerleading it has always saved me! Very affordable and effective. I love this product! You can use it on any part of your body and it'll be sure to take care of aches and pains.
Mandy G.
My sister would swear by these when she was in pain. I was at her house one day and was hurting so she let me try one. It was amazing the amount of relief I got with this product! I have since started using them regularly.
Skyler G.
Sulphur, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I loooove these icy hot patches. They feel so amazing on a sore spot. It doesn't fix th problrm forever but it does relieve pain and soothe what you're feeling. I love them so much they're great! Will buy again
Sheila G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Icy hot extra strength patches are great. They are mess free so you won't have it all over you hands but you can put the patch where it hurts and rub it. You can get it on sale at most department stores.
Brittany B.
St Francis, WI
Icy Hot worked wonders for a sore back over the summer. I could barely stand, let alone get through the day, but with the patch, my muscles stopped spasming and I received some pain relief.
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
Do these work good for back pain?