Icy Hot Extra Strength Medium-2

Icy Hot Extra Strength Medium-2" Wrist, Ankle, Shoulder Medicated Roll

BY ICY HOT

IcyHot Medicated Roll Menthol 7.5%.
New!
Customized pain relief.
Tear or cut for a custom fit.
Lasts up to 8 hours.
Comfortable, flexible, stays in place.
Extra strength.
Medium - 2".
Wrist. Ankle. Shoulder.
Pain relieving ointment on breathable, flexible fabric.
1 roll in resealable pouch 2" x 60" (5 cm x 150 cm). see more...

Icy Hot Extra Strength Medium-2
Icy Hot Extra Strength Medium-2" Wrist, Ankle, Shoulder Medicated Roll
Nicole M.
I live and die by this product. After a good workout or just everyday tightness, I roll this all over my legs, back, and neck. It provides insteand relief via hot and cooling sensation. Be careful not to apply too much before getting in bed...sometimes the friction of the blankets makes the heat unbearable.
mallory j.
Louisville, KY
I love using icy hot brand products during intense nationals practices with my dance team. It numbs any ache or pain almost immediately. I will definitely continue to use icy hot in the future and look forward to trying other items
Hannah N.
Baxter, MN
I love this stuff. It's not sticky like the cream, has minimal scent, and is easily applied to my sore muscles. Does what it's supposed to do, eases pain, and eliminates achey muscles. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat.
Dominique H.
virginia beach
Great product . Honestly helps with all my injuries , I was very satisfied , purchased at target . Would recommend to any and everybody . Works super fast . Not too expensive either ! Totally worth it
Shirley C.
Brownsville , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband loves this patch he has them in his work almost everyday this actually work in minute and its such an awesome thing you can feel the cool and hot on the bone.
Waverly G.
Ashland, VA
I use this on my ankles when they're giving me problems. It is such a great pain reliever I wouldn't be able to get through some days without these. I love them.
Brittany H.
I use the roll on applicator bottle but couldn't find it in their products, I will attach a picture when I get home so you can see it. I use it if I'm not paying attention and lift the wrong way (L3 and L4 are warped in my back) I use it on the arthritis in my wrists, knuckles and knees. Actually I even use it at the base of my head and behind my ear when I get a migraine (I get like 3/week :/ ) and the icy hot helps soothe the nerves enough to help take away that "stabbing" feeling, SERIOUSLY try it (at your own discretion obviously :) ) it's reasonably priced and lasts a really long time (1 bottle lasts me 9mos- a year) just be careful and don't get it on the back of your knees or you'll regret it lol
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
U have used this currently because I been having a lot of problems with leg pain and it seem to work I like the combination of the ice and hot...it really like the heat because it get to the core of the problem and the cold easy and relax the muscles... you can generally find this product in any department store or pharmacy near you...
Sheila S.
Manteca, CA
I had an injury from playing some sport back in Highschool, and as a result, my wrist had become swollen and very inflamed. It felt so terrible, but the icy-hot strips helped to reduce the swelling and pain. They didn't fall off or remove themselves when I had them on my wrist, which was great because I was still in school at the time. Totally would recommend
Allison R.
17057
Since my spinal cord surgery I live by icy hot to get me through the day. I use multiple products but this one seems to help the most. I was recommended this by my physical therapist and fell in love with it. Since I have chronic pain I am in pain meds but can't live without this product!