BY ICY HOT

Comfortable Fabric Stays In Place Stops Pain At The Source Lasts Up To 8 Hours With 5% Menthol see more...

Buy on Amazon
Pooja M.
I've used these whenever I had soreness or a strain..especially in my neck or back. They're great for convenience because it's a quick patch but the relief seems to be very short lived. Also the adhesive on the patch isn't the best. It rolls off and I continuously have to readjust or reapply the patch and have even had to secure it with tape
Michaela C.
I recently broke my tailbone and these have helped me get through the pain. They are long lasting and stay put very well. The only downside is they are so sticky that the removal is painful and you feel like it’s waxing you.
Christine T.
Oklahoma City
These patches WORK so well! I use them for occasional aches and pains by applying right before bed. Relief is almost immediate, and by the time I wake up I feel significantly better. I have purchased several boxes of these pain relieving patches because they work so well!
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
I used to have lower back pain and used the Icy Hot Extra Strength Back Medicated Pain Relieving patches. They are affordable and you usually can find coupons. They are very effective, and feel cold when they are first put on. I highly recommend.
Mikala M.
Oklahoma
This patch works great with lower back pain- from sports or even your period! It helps relax my muscles and focus on other things. Not too expensive, worth it if you ask me. I’m a repeat customer that keeps coming back.
Kályn E.
South Webster, OH
After breaking my back a few years ago I heavily rely on these sorts of products. And these specific patches are always in my medicine closet. They are not only effective but last a long time! I will definitely keep buying these.
Claire O.
Fairfax, VA
I love the smell of ICYHOT but it’s not for everyone. I love the way this distracts you from pain without all the mess. These don’t have the same smell so I don’t find them as affective in distracting from pain
amanpreet b.
New Hyde Park, NY
after working out, i kind of hurt my back. i got the patch for the pain. i ddi feel the effect of the pad becoming cold and hot however the pain didn't go away as fast as i would think it would have.
IsabellaCapri I.
Great pain relieving product, 10/10 recommend using these patches over taking an OTC. Good for localized aches and pains, the icy hot targets the pain area where it’s placed and helps make it manageable.
Rachel M.
Denton
Perfect for when I have back pain and need instant relief. It is super affordable and I keep one in my backpack for school just in case I start having any back problems. Overall it is a great product.