BY ICY HOT

Comfortable Fabric Stays In Place Stops Pain At The Source Lasts Up To 8 Hours With 5% Menthol see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tanya F.
Willingboro
Icy HOT is hot and it burns and itches, it works but the strength is a little much for me, I currently use another brand just because the strength I will recommend these but I will warn people as well because it will cause skin irritation if your sensitive like me
Lizbeth M.
Greatest invention of all time. Running cross country this was my best friend. However you have to strategically plan where you will apply and when. The smell is ridiculously strong and when it switches to cold your whole body feels the change. Regardless of how many blankets you pile up the cold gets to you and will not leave until the hot engages.
Sharon M.
I get back pain really often from carrying heavy bookbags or from babysitting kids and picking them up as I strain my back. They just work so well. If I dont have them on my back I feel like I cant move. But with them, the pain goes away! A couple days straight with them and I'm all better.
Autumn R.
As a student-athlete these back patches are a must have for me! Icy Hot targets the specific area and starts relieving pain in around 15 minutes. I use them constantly and find them so effective! If I run out I immediately go out and get some, I can never be without my back patches!!!
Kirsten G.
Cleveland, OH
I love the patch option of Icy Hot in order to avoid the mess from the gel. This is a great option for a condensed back ache. While you still need the gel for other areas this product is awesome. There are cheaper options of Icy Hot that are not as great of an option.
Katie S.
Latrobe, PA
I used to use these all the time when I played softball. Really helped to heal my muscles after games and was more convenient then using ice packs or rice bags. I could still go out with my team after and not have to lay down at home so I could ice/heat my muscles.
Rose C.
I use Icy Hot Extra Strength patches often for my shoulders when I feel a lot of tension building. They work perfectly to relax my muscles and give me the relief I'm looking for. The scent is definitely very strong, but I have still worn them out in public before.
guess? W.
Joliet, IL
I have lower back issues and I feel it after doing hair and being on my feet and bending over at the shampoo bowl. I am able to fall asleep with the patch with out the overwhelming smell or the cream . I like this better as it is more discreet
Kaitlyn B.
This product works really well if u have a strained muscle, pulled muscle, or just muscle pain in general. Since I do competitive cheer this product is always in my bag. I would definitely recommend this product. I love it !
Maria🏳️‍🌈 G.
Indio, CA
These are my go to.... I get horrible back pains since I'm always up and moving around! I'm a dance instructor so these help sooo much after a class! I love the way it feels and I would definitely buy this again!