BY ICY HOT

Pain Relief Icy Hot Patch 3 per Box 0.05 see more...

Sophia E.
Tonawanda, NY
I love icy hot patches especially the extra large ones because of the large surface area they cover. I am a runner and a yoga instructor with back problems and so when I’m teaching or recovering from a run, I use these patches. I was cautioned that they may cause burns to your skin, however I have never experienced this and only have good things to say about this product.
Kris L.
DuBois, PA
Not a fan of these, never stay on, have to tape it to your back and I've never got any relief at all from using them. I tried them once, picked them up from Walmart and I probably wouldn't recommend them. I am giving them three stars because I feel like they may work for basic aches and pains, I have 4 herniated discs and nothing helps for me personally.
Scarlett F.
I recently was having so much lower back pains and I was prescribed medicine but it wasn’t working too well on making the pain go away so I decided to try these patches and it was a good decision. They took my pain away fully. I’m truly satisfied and the price wasn’t too bad. Definitely would recommend if you’re having back pains
Viridiana H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love these after a very intense work out or even when im having random muscle aches. I buy these in the fice pack and the price I believe is reasonable. I use it only when I have severe back aches and it automatically gives me a sense of relief. Ive recommended this product to numerous friends and family members.
Genesis C.
Philadelphia, PA
I have a bad shoulder blade so I get pain often but I use these XL patches but I use them right before bed so I can sleep good and I like them but I wish they didn't dry and quick as the do they feel good but I wish it lasted longer for the price i paid I still recommend them though ! I will continue to use them
Nichole S.
This product is great for those with pain and want some type of continuous relief. I used to have back pains and when I would sit for long periods of time I would need some top of relief. Not being at home, I would use these patches and they actively soothe the area dead on. You can feel it working all day.
Beverly A.
El Paso
The back patch began working right away.  Within 15 to 20 minutes I felt comfortable enough to fall asleep and passed out. It was exactly what I needed and I use it maybe once or twice every 3 months to ease the pain so I can sleep.  I am always happily satisfied when I use this product.
Alyssa M.
Mokena, IL
Used this problem when i had really bad upper back pain and had to go to work.  The generic brands just weren't doing it and this one helped relieve pain for 8+ hours (my whole work shift).  I thought the smell would be annoying to others but no one said they cloud smell anything.
Ciara H.
Ford City , PA
We need to take out stock in this company! Everyone in my family uses icy hot all the time! Myself and my fiancé both are young and have arthritis from playing sports and different injuries and work, so we always make sure we have these laying around along with the roll on version!
Kaitlin F.
I loved this when I hurt my back because it would stay on and worked well for a longer period of time than just the lotion. I would definitely buy again, and have. It can be a little tricky to get it stuck to the right spot and be sure to wash your hands after applying!