Icy Hot Back Patch Xlg 3Ea/Bx

Pain Relief Icy Hot Patch 3 per Box 0.05 see more...

Kris L.
DuBois, PA
Not a fan of these, never stay on, have to tape it to your back and I've never got any relief at all from using them. I tried them once, picked them up from Walmart and I probably wouldn't recommend them. I am giving them three stars because I feel like they may work for basic aches and pains, I have 4 herniated discs and nothing helps for me personally.
Viridiana H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love these after a very intense work out or even when im having random muscle aches. I buy these in the fice pack and the price I believe is reasonable. I use it only when I have severe back aches and it automatically gives me a sense of relief. Ive recommended this product to numerous friends and family members.
Beverly A.
El Paso
The back patch began working right away.  Within 15 to 20 minutes I felt comfortable enough to fall asleep and passed out. It was exactly what I needed and I use it maybe once or twice every 3 months to ease the pain so I can sleep.  I am always happily satisfied when I use this product.
Alyssa M.
Mokena, IL
Used this problem when i had really bad upper back pain and had to go to work.  The generic brands just weren't doing it and this one helped relieve pain for 8+ hours (my whole work shift).  I thought the smell would be annoying to others but no one said they cloud smell anything.
Kaitlin F.
I loved this when I hurt my back because it would stay on and worked well for a longer period of time than just the lotion. I would definitely buy again, and have. It can be a little tricky to get it stuck to the right spot and be sure to wash your hands after applying!
Isabella B.
I started using the Icy Hot Back Patch when I started to feel some pain in my lower back from pole vaulting, Enough to make me have to stop vaulting. This has aloud me to continue with my training while staying in a nice price range. I would recommend this to others.
Corey T.
Billings, MT
The patches work wonders when you want relief for your back, and even when you know you're going to be out in the cold and want to keep warm! These always meet my expectations and seem to last a little longer than the Thermacare brand. Thanks for reading and enjoy!
Kristy F.
I bought this patch for my lower back after sleeping on a mattress that was too soft. Man does it work good!!! I was totally satisfied with this product. Took the pain away almost immediately. This is now my go to product. Yes I would buy again. Great stuff!
Tina B.
I have a lot of trouble with lower back pain and have to use this product from time to time. I buy this at cvs and find it affordable and reasonably priced coopered to others. I would buy this product again and would recommend this for any one with back pain.
Harvey M.
Detroit, MI
I have a bad back and whenever it gets worse I paste one of these on overnight, they are pretty easy to apply, even by oneself. I think it helps. I always like to have some in stock, and they are less expensive than in town. I would recommend this product.