Icy Hot® Back Patch

by Icy Hot

Got Pain? If it's under the patch, it's under control. Targeted Pain Relief. Apply up to 8 hours. Comfortable fabric stays in place. Available in regular and XL sizes. Uses: Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with: Arthritis, Simple Backache, Muscle Strains, Sprains, Bruises and Cramps.

Some patches that I've used in the past kinda feel like their burning my skin, like it's on fire. Does this product do the same? I have sensitive skin.
Does this actually work, or is it one of those things that your shirt just sticks to?
How well does this work? How many hours of relief are you getting?
Start your review of Icy Hot® Back Patch!
Courtnee M.
Austell, GA
Icy Hot® Back Patch uploaded by Courtnee M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Was involved in a hit & run car accident . My sister ordered these off of Amazon for me. Felt good temporarily,but didn’t stick . So I laid on my back and sat under me. Good if you have something holding it in place (waist trainer, workout tank with elastic) . Good if you need quick relief while sitting in one place.Icy Hot® Back Patch
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
A few months ago I pulled my back. This was the only Thing that helped me. My back was killing me and my muscles were so tight. Instantly I started to feel better after using this. I have to have this in my house.
Chiara M.
NewYork
Icy Hot® Back Patch uploaded by Chiara M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
The best!! I used to buy for my husband that has often back pain. Last week I had to use as well and I can confirm it is really the best. It is fresh and give relief to your back!
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
I think these work ok but I feel that biofeedback is so much better. Plus these patches seem to be very expensive for so little amount you get.
Jenny C.
Plymouth, CT
Love that these are mess free with all the pain relief of the icy hot brand. However they are not as cost effective as the creams or roll ons and they tends not to stay on me well as I can’t ever seem to stay still.
Bri D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love icy hot patches for muscle soreness and aches and pains! I work out a lot and because of stress and fitness I pull muscles or have aches and pains often. These are easy to use, work almost instantly, and can be worn on the go! Highly recommended for athletes, or anyone who needs immediate comfort for sore muscles/pain relief.
Dan S.
bronx
My dad mostly uses this for his spine and bad back and he says there’s so much relief and cooling sensation
Beverly C.
Elizabeth, NJ
Works very well, the larger patches work best and stay on for hours as described. I always have a box around and recommend it to others. Affordable and every drug store carries them.
Erica B.
Cape Coral, FL
I have terrible back pain but this helps relieve the pain when I have bad flare ups. You can find it at any drug store
Tina I.
I’ve used icy hot patches & other products made by them for over 10 years and they work very well. It might only be a temporary fix but it’s worth it & works every time! One patch lasts me for hours. It’s definitely better then nothing. It’s never given me an unbearable ‘burning’ feeling like other similar products I’ve used made by different brands.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...