BY ICY HOT #99 in Pain Relief

Icy Hot Advanced Relief Pain Relief Patches: Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis, simple backache, muscle strains, sprains, bruises, and cramps Advanced relief at the point of pain Long-lasting relief Pain-relieving ointment on breathable, flexible fabric Flexible, no-mess fabric Easy to apply and remove 4 patches in resealable pouch--3.9375" x 5.5" see more...

Whitney W.
These are so great - I've been having shoulder pain off and on for the past year or so and this is amazing. At first, I was worried about it being too sticky on or hurting my sensitive skin - but it didn't do either. It comes off when you're ready, but doesn't just fall off.. It smells good, too.
Brandy F.
Salem
Icy hot advance relief is perfect for my lower back! I had spine surgery summer of 2016. I occasionally still get lower back pain, and would much rather reach for a more natural pain relief then medications. Icy hot advance relief is a go to. Great in size, I place horizontally across my spine, with my spine aligned in the middle, it's big enough to reach across both sides of the spine and relieve the muscle pain that runs down the side of my lower back. It helps with muscle pain, some nerve pain, deep aches and burning.
Kiersten M.
I believe that the patches are better than the creams because you don’t have to get it all over your hands, although both are very helpful! I have very bad back aches and this stuff really does the job!
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
Really penetrates the skin to relieve muscle pain. I have had knee pain for years and rubbing this into my skin has been a great relief. I really love their no greasy formula. Would definitely recommend to any one with joint or muscle pain.
Haley G.
Valdosta
Icy hot has been a life saver for me ever since my back injury. I've found that the advanced relief is more affective for me because of its quick release. It immediately soothes the pained areas and gives me relief. It's also easy to wear while I work and go on with my daily routine.
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
3 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each These are a life saver. They go on easily, and provide relief for hours! No sticky gels or creams to rub on. Very convenient for me when I'm working. I can put one on under my shirt, and I'm good to go.
Mauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
Ever since my accident back in 2007 I've suffered back pain caused by the accident which don't go away with simple pain killers, I like these patches because they work instantly and I really feel the difference the next day. They can be pricey but worth it.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Works like a champ! I tend to have back pain quite often and found some things are hit an miss, but Icy Hot seems to help out with the pain if its jot too severe. I feel like its priced pretty well and easily accessible as its at nearly every grocery retailer
Kelly V.
Johns Creek , GA
They feel good at first. I don't feel like that they are super long lasting though. I also have issues with how these fit my neck shoulder area. They could use more sticky or in different places. They gap and my hair gets caught in them, which hurts,
Geneva👌🏻 M.
La Vernia , TX
This really helps with aches and pain! It takes a while to get used to! Nothing compares to this product! It's very very adorable! I use it almost every week and I love it! I recommend this to anyone who's sore, has aches, or joint pain!