BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Advanced Relief Pain Relief Patches: Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis, simple backache, muscle strains, sprains, bruises, and cramps Advanced relief at the point of pain Long-lasting relief Pain-relieving ointment on breathable, flexible fabric Flexible, no-mess fabric Easy to apply and remove 4 patches in resealable pouch--3.9375" x 5.5" see more...

Hayley F.
Oxnard, CA
Ladies! Pro tip from my chiropractor boyfriend! Put this on you abdomen when you have menstrual camps! It gets rid of them so quick and feels amazing. I wear them almost all day during my period and it’s fantastic. No one knows since they don’t smell like the cream does!
Brandy F.
Salem, OR
Icy hot advance relief is perfect for my lower back! I had spine surgery summer of 2016. I occasionally still get lower back pain, and would much rather reach for a more natural pain relief then medications. Icy hot advance relief is a go to. Great in size, I place horizontally across my spine, with my spine aligned in the middle, it's big enough to reach across both sides of the spine and relieve the muscle pain that runs down the side of my lower back. It helps with muscle pain, some nerve pain, deep aches and burning.
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
3 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each These are a life saver. They go on easily, and provide relief for hours! No sticky gels or creams to rub on. Very convenient for me when I'm working. I can put one on under my shirt, and I'm good to go.
April S.
Mohrsville, PA
These patches are a lifesaver!!! This past summer I found out I had lymes disease and was in the worst pain of my life! If it wasn’t for these patches I would not have been able to make it through my daily routine. Added bonus: they aren’t expensive!
Alexandra H.
Mount Hope
Whenever my lower back starts to hurt I usually slap these on cause I love the feel and relief I get from it! It is affordable for the product materials that go into it. Can get it about any store and get your money use out of it!
Myra M.
I suffer from bad knee and neck pain, so whenever I’m in extreme pain I then go icy hot! It’s a great on the surface pain relief, and is one of my go to’s. The only thing I will say is that I wish the adhesive stayed on longer
Jessica A.
These patches are AMAZING! I have a back injury and every now and then I’ll have unbearable pain and these patches help me out so much. They relax my muscles and get to the root of my pain so I can go through my day with ease.
Bronwyn T.
Cameron, WV
I've use these for my shoulder pain and they can get me through my day! I have cervical issues that makes my shoulders pull .. they don't have an Oder that lasts but the pain will ease! I will buy these over and over!
Toni H.
Albuquerque , NM
I love the convenience of this product. I can wear it and not have to worry about reapplying it. I bought this from Walmart right after a hard boxing work out. I would definitely continue to repurchase this product.
Kathy X.
Chowchilla, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It works but not as effective as my husband and I would like. I have back pains from both my pregnancies and my husband works on jets all day and has back pains sometimes. Would recommend to relieve the stress.