BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Advanced Relief Pain Relief Patches: Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis, simple backache, muscle strains, sprains, bruises, and cramps Advanced relief at the point of pain Long-lasting relief Pain-relieving ointment on breathable, flexible fabric Flexible, no-mess fabric Easy to apply and remove 4 patches in resealable pouch--3.9375" x 5.5" see more...

Brandy F.
Salem, OR
Icy hot advance relief is perfect for my lower back! I had spine surgery summer of 2016. I occasionally still get lower back pain, and would much rather reach for a more natural pain relief then medications. Icy hot advance relief is a go to. Great in size, I place horizontally across my spine, with my spine aligned in the middle, it's big enough to reach across both sides of the spine and relieve the muscle pain that runs down the side of my lower back. It helps with muscle pain, some nerve pain, deep aches and burning.
April S.
Mohrsville, PA
These patches are a lifesaver!!! This past summer I found out I had lymes disease and was in the worst pain of my life! If it wasn’t for these patches I would not have been able to make it through my daily routine. Added bonus: they aren’t expensive!
Lorann S.
Grandview, TX
As a makeup artist I have messed up my rhombiod muscles with having my arm up in the air painting faces & not properly stretching or anything to keep that muscle in working condition. I'll occasionally just throw out my whole right side of my upper back. So icy got patches become my best friend. Yep, I've shown up on set before with an icy hot patch down my back. Serving up that nursing home realness smell while serving up looks on clients faces. I might smell but hey whatever it takes!
Alexandra H.
Mount Hope
Whenever my lower back starts to hurt I usually slap these on cause I love the feel and relief I get from it! It is affordable for the product materials that go into it. Can get it about any store and get your money use out of it!
Jessica A.
These patches are AMAZING! I have a back injury and every now and then I’ll have unbearable pain and these patches help me out so much. They relax my muscles and get to the root of my pain so I can go through my day with ease.
Myra M.
I suffer from bad knee and neck pain, so whenever I’m in extreme pain I then go icy hot! It’s a great on the surface pain relief, and is one of my go to’s. The only thing I will say is that I wish the adhesive stayed on longer
Zoe G.
Rosedale, MD
Patches are my favorite. They work instantly and they are easy to find in stores. Great price nothing crazy. I always recommend to other when they have back pain. I have been using this brand for years.
Jennifer R.
LOUISVILLE, KY
3 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each These are a life saver. They go on easily, and provide relief for hours! No sticky gels or creams to rub on. Very convenient for me when I'm working. I can put one on under my shirt, and I'm good to go.
Angie G.
Studio City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this pain reliever - it also smells good. However even after using all of them didn't fix my issue. I believe they are pricey for as well for being just a temporary relieve option. Available in every pharmacy. Wouldn't recommend it to people who want results
Ozair M.
Bartlett, IL
These work well for the instant pain relief. It stays active for only around 4 hours and wears out after than. I noticed it was more cold than hot. I expected it to be colder. Overall i was satisfied since it relieved pain temporarily.