BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot® Advanced Relief Pain Relief Cream. 2 max strength pain relievers. Advanced relief for tough pain. Relief in minutes that lasts for hours! Arthritis. Joint pain. Body aches. Knee pain. Back pain. Sore muscles. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda R.
Cleveland
This stuff has saved me on several occasions. I had a problem with pulled muscles in my back and having this cream to use, kept me from laying around and doing nothing all day (which I hate😅). This product smell amazing also and is really affordable. Have problems with muscle pain this product is definitely one to keep in your medicine cabinet.
Whitney B.
Mooresboro, NC
I would rate this product a five if it weren't for the strong smell that lingers on your hand after application. It's a great smell but even after you wash your hands it doesn't come off and of you rub your eyes, you're out of luck. The product does what it's supposed to though and is great for pain relief of my tension headaches.
Kerry B.
Syracuse, NY
Icy hot works wonders. I was an athlete in college and it saved me day in and day out when I couldn’t move. It makes your muscles relax and really helps with any physical pain. Just be careful and follow the directions so you don’t burn yourself
Crystal R.
I have used Icy Hot for years for my arthritis pain and it is amazing!! You can feel the coolness when you first apply the lotion to your skin but after a few minutes you feel a deep warm sensation that really gets in the muscles and helps relieve the pain. I would recommend this product to any one who suffers from arthritis.
Jessica M.
Spring, TX
I use this product for when I feel muscle pain around my neck and shoulders and it really does help alleviate the pain. I’ve used this a few times and every time I’ve used it, it helped. Would recommend if you’re experience muscle pain!
Charlotte A.
I do hair for a living and I have pains Ana aches in my hands and wrists sometimes. This is nice to quickly put on. It takes a little while to start feeling relief, but I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family!
Laurie A.
Always good to have on hand for that unexpected sore spot.  Heats up nicely and last a good length of time.  Use when needed and nice to have when traveling.  A good massage would me nice but not always in the budget.  So yes I would recommend it to others.
Khushbu K.
Manchester, CT
Good. This pain relief work but this doesn’t gives a permanent relief though. It makes you feel better for sometime. My husband has a back pain issue and this is to some relief for him.Icy Hot Advanced Relief Pain Relief Cream, 2 Ounce
lauren w.
wiggins, ms
I workout everyday for 2 hours so obviously going to have some aches and pains. I keep this in my gym bag and really like the product. Helps eliminate some of the pain.
Maria G.
Do to my Spondyloarthritis, I constantly have pain in my back. This product helps give some relief. I bought it at: CVS and Duane Reade. The best part is the smell and the chilly hot feel. I am satisfied, and pretty sure many with just muscle pain will benefit from this product.