BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot® Advanced Relief Pain Relief Cream. 2 max strength pain relievers. Advanced relief for tough pain. Relief in minutes that lasts for hours! Arthritis. Joint pain. Body aches. Knee pain. Back pain. Sore muscles. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elisa C.
Sacramento, CA
What can I say without being seen as dramatic? Seriously this stuff is AMAZING, I used it in Italy after some cliff jumping in Italy & it saved me! Very effective! I also tend to use it after long dance practices, I have plenty of it in my drawers at home but, would definitely be buying more! Btw cream is not thick nor has a foul smell as I've dealt with other brands in the past who have had these problems! Go buy just in case you may need it one day, you will not regret it!
Brooklyn S.
Owensboro, KY
I work two jobs, one where i set at a desk and another where im up on my feet, so no surprise that I have ache and pains. Most things don't work or only relieve so much. My favorite thing to do it's take a hit shower/bath, get ready for bed and put icy got where I need it and I'm out. The next morning I have relief. I recommend this product 100% cause I love it and I use it at least 4-5 times a week.
Maria F.
Do to my Spondyloarthritis, I constantly have pain in my back. This product helps give some relief. I bought it at: CVS and Duane Reade. The best part is the smell and the chilly hot feel. I am satisfied, and pretty sure many with just muscle pain will benefit from this product.
Amanda R.
Cleveland
This stuff has saved me on several occasions. I had a problem with pulled muscles in my back and having this cream to use, kept me from laying around and doing nothing all day (which I hate😅). This product smell amazing also and is really affordable. Have problems with muscle pain this product is definitely one to keep in your medicine cabinet.
kandiss J.
This stuff works wonders. I really love it. I have been rear ended in a car and my shoulder got a huge knot in it. I put this on it to help get some realeaf and if worked so well. My knot went away after a few uses and i recommend this product!
Tyra H.
I have had back pain for a while now, so Icy Hot has been a constant companion.  One pain throws other muscles out of whack and Icy Hot is a much better alternative than ibuprofen.  I love how I can feel it working right away and for a while.  I wish it didn't have that distinctive odor, but it's worth it for the relief.
Whitney B.
Mooresboro, NC
I would rate this product a five if it weren't for the strong smell that lingers on your hand after application. It's a great smell but even after you wash your hands it doesn't come off and of you rub your eyes, you're out of luck. The product does what it's supposed to though and is great for pain relief of my tension headaches.
Taylor Q.
Wheeling, WV
Felt really good on the source of my pain. It was a pain to get off of my hands though. I bought it at my local CVS. I used it before and after every game and tournament. I have used advil but this had more immediate results so it really helped. Overall I was satisfied with the product.
Whitney B.
Frostproof, FL
This product is awesome, yet i only gave it 4 stars because it does not last a very long time. While it does do the job for a bit of the time but has to be reapplied with the hr to make it continue the pain relief. I would recommend for a small injury not something more in depth.
lili p.
Fort Myers
This product is great for muscle and joint pain! I use this cream before and after I work out to relieve and cool my pains. I found this product to be very effective and I recommend it for all kinds of athletic people! Icy Hot Advanced Relief Pain Relief Cream, 2 Ounce