BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot® Advanced Relief Pain Relief Cream. 2 max strength pain relievers. Advanced relief for tough pain. Relief in minutes that lasts for hours! Arthritis. Joint pain. Body aches. Knee pain. Back pain. Sore muscles. see more...

Buy on Amazon
JESSICA M.
Spring, TX
I use this product for when I feel muscle pain around my neck and shoulders and it really does help alleviate the pain. I’ve used this a few times and every time I’ve used it, it helped. Would recommend if you’re experience muscle pain!
Amanda R.
Cleveland
This stuff has saved me on several occasions. I had a problem with pulled muscles in my back and having this cream to use, kept me from laying around and doing nothing all day (which I hate😅). This product smell amazing also and is really affordable. Have problems with muscle pain this product is definitely one to keep in your medicine cabinet.
kandiss J.
This stuff works wonders. I really love it. I have been rear ended in a car and my shoulder got a huge knot in it. I put this on it to help get some realeaf and if worked so well. My knot went away after a few uses and i recommend this product!
Whitney B.
Mooresboro, NC
I would rate this product a five if it weren't for the strong smell that lingers on your hand after application. It's a great smell but even after you wash your hands it doesn't come off and of you rub your eyes, you're out of luck. The product does what it's supposed to though and is great for pain relief of my tension headaches.
Tyra H.
I have had back pain for a while now, so Icy Hot has been a constant companion.  One pain throws other muscles out of whack and Icy Hot is a much better alternative than ibuprofen.  I love how I can feel it working right away and for a while.  I wish it didn't have that distinctive odor, but it's worth it for the relief.
Whitney B.
Frostproof, FL
This product is awesome, yet i only gave it 4 stars because it does not last a very long time. While it does do the job for a bit of the time but has to be reapplied with the hr to make it continue the pain relief. I would recommend for a small injury not something more in depth.
Brittney R.
Spokane Vly, WA
Works amazingly on my shoulder and my knee and I have horrible pain from my rheumatoid arthritis. This is one of the only creams that give me relief. When my shoulder locked up and I couldn't lift my arm this helped unlock it and give me some movement with my arm and shoulder.
lili p.
Fort Myers
This product is great for muscle and joint pain! I use this cream before and after I work out to relieve and cool my pains. I found this product to be very effective and I recommend it for all kinds of athletic people! Icy Hot Advanced Relief Pain Relief Cream, 2 Ounce
Kaitlin B.
Kentwood
This is amazing for sore muscles! After a hard workout I’ll put it on what muscle group I worked out that day even if it doesn’t hurt yet. A few hours later when it would have hurt it doesn’t it’s like it prevents it :) it’s affordable and I would recommend
Anna S.
This product is perfect to help me recover from those days where I really push myself at the gym! The only downside to it is the smell because it could be too strong for some people, but otherwise it works really well and helps me get back to 100% super fast!