Icy Hot Advanced Relief Pain Relief Cream uploaded by Joanne D.Icy Hot Advanced Relief Pain Relief Cream uploaded by MeetAndrea G.

BY ICY HOT #8 in Pain Relief

Icy Hot Advanced Relief Pain Relief Cream: Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis, simple backache, muscle strains, sprains, bruises, and cramps Begins to work on contact to bring powerful, lasting relief Goes on icy to dull the pain and activates to hot for penetrating warmth to relax the pain away Relief in minutes that lasts for hours see more...

Erica T.
Corcoran, CA
read online of people using bio freeze on there face when they had a tooth ache. Bio freeze is expensive so I gave this a go instead. Just put it on your face in the area where you experience discomfort and oh man it's better then sex! Just remember to wash your hands and keep them away from your eyes. It will probably cause you to tear like an onion but again make sure you don't wipe your eyes with this on your hands. Other then that this so far has been the best thing besides pain killers and antibiotics for a toothache! It's like an icepack without the pressure! I just had 5 teeth removed and the pills I got are crap! If it wasn't for icy hot I wouldn't sleep tonight!
Kenya V.
THIS IS THE BEST! I saw improvements immediately. I work and daily I am on my feet and I like to vary at times instead of taking pain killers, I just creams that help with muscle soreness. I can tell you that after 10 hours on my feet using this cream as helped me. I use it when I come home after work, I shower and place it on my lower back and it relieves the pain for the most part instant.
Jailyne E.
Brooklyn, NY
I play 3 sports. Basketball, volleyball and softball. And the amount of injuries I get every season is insane. So I need something that will help relieve pain, swelling an inflammation. I’ve used this product plenty of times but I stopped using it. It’s really oily and I prefer a gel so that it rubs in and gets absorbed rather have the cream sit on top of my skin which would just slide off. I would use it temporarily and then if it comes off then it’s fine because the after affect of the icy feeling stays. The only issue I have is the oily creaminess of it. Just for my skin I prefer a gel. Overall it gets the job done and helps relieve my joint and bone aches including muscle relief. I would recommend this product if you don’t mind creamy products.
keirstin b.
norfolk
I’m a runner and I also had knee surgery a few years ago. I can’t seem to keep running in the past like i was supposed to so I always rub my knee down with this before I run so it numbs the pain. It is not a good thing to do to push through injuries as serious as mine was but I’m stubborn and I can’t kick the habit.
VeAnna W.
I play softball and I can’t go to a game without these. When I’m in a hurry to go on the field I rub a little of this on and go out and play. It’s a cool relief at first then heats up it’s a perfect ice pack and heating pad in one. I love how easy this is to put on and I use it in every sports activity.
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
Icy hot works for a short period of time but I hate the smell. I used it often when I played volleyball for muscle soreness. It’s great and easy access but if you can get your hands on it I prefer the professional strength biofreeze.
Katy M.
Conroe, TX
I bought this whenever my neck was hurting either I slept wrong or God knows what was wrong with me. I put a little bit of that cream on my neck and I felt an immediate I icy feeling then it started to get really really warm I could feel the product working immediately I then applied it a second time and I would say within the first five minutes I started to feel a little less tension on my neck this stuff saved my life
Lizz P.
Las Vegas, NV
I was super disappointed in this product. I used to use Icy Hot all the time but then I used this new one that was supposed to be more effective and all it did was burn my skin. And I’m talking a huge red rash that I ended up having to soak in milk in order for it to get away. Icy hot can’t up to date with the new pain relievers out there and instead of delivering a better product they are just burning people.
Nicole J.
Wentzville, MO
This works very well on tight and sore muscles. It helps to relieve the tightness. Of course it comes with the smell but it’s well worth it for the relief. I haven’t found a brand that works as well as this one.
Kim S.
It makes the muscles feel better, I think, only because of the burning sensation of the ingredients in the cream. I don’t feel that much relief after awhile. We shop at a big box store for our pain relief needs.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this similar to Biofreeze?