BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Advanced Relief Pain Relief Cream: Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis, simple backache, muscle strains, sprains, bruises, and cramps Begins to work on contact to bring powerful, lasting relief Goes on icy to dull the pain and activates to hot for penetrating warmth to relax the pain away Relief in minutes that lasts for hours see more...

Erica T.
Corcoran, CA
read online of people using bio freeze on there face when they had a tooth ache. Bio freeze is expensive so I gave this a go instead. Just put it on your face in the area where you experience discomfort and oh man it's better then sex! Just remember to wash your hands and keep them away from your eyes. It will probably cause you to tear like an onion but again make sure you don't wipe your eyes with this on your hands. Other then that this so far has been the best thing besides pain killers and antibiotics for a toothache! It's like an icepack without the pressure! I just had 5 teeth removed and the pills I got are crap! If it wasn't for icy hot I wouldn't sleep tonight!
Jailyne E.
Brooklyn, NY
I play 3 sports. Basketball, volleyball and softball. And the amount of injuries I get every season is insane. So I need something that will help relieve pain, swelling an inflammation. I’ve used this product plenty of times but I stopped using it. It’s really oily and I prefer a gel so that it rubs in and gets absorbed rather have the cream sit on top of my skin which would just slide off. I would use it temporarily and then if it comes off then it’s fine because the after affect of the icy feeling stays. The only issue I have is the oily creaminess of it. Just for my skin I prefer a gel. Overall it gets the job done and helps relieve my joint and bone aches including muscle relief. I would recommend this product if you don’t mind creamy products.
Brittany L.
Welch, WV
This stuff honestly works like a dream. It provides an amazing warming/cooling sensation that takes pain away immediately. I usually grab this product and my local Walmart or drug store. I’ve always been satisfied with this product. I highly recommend!!
Alyssa K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Icy Hot is a staple on my house! This Advanced formula works like magic to eliminate muscle aches. I use this for my low back pain, shoulder and neck pain, and occasionally on my legs. A word of caution: do not apply to your body right after taking a hot shower. I learned the hard way. Haha!
Lizz P.
Las Vegas, NV
I was super disappointed in this product. I used to use Icy Hot all the time but then I used this new one that was supposed to be more effective and all it did was burn my skin. And I’m talking a huge red rash that I ended up having to soak in milk in order for it to get away. Icy hot can’t up to date with the new pain relievers out there and instead of delivering a better product they are just burning people.
Darrian T.
Smithville, TN
This stuff sticks to high heaven, but honey let me tell you, it feels so dang good on your sore muscles!!!!
Quick tip I learned the heard way: dont wash this stuff off with warm/hot water. It opens your pores and will lite you up!
Rasika P.
San Jose, CA
I have used this for my neck pain after a fall from the white water raft. This is an amazing product, my neck pain went away in a day. I applied 3 to 4 times. At first, it feels so cold/icy when you apply and after you will feel a burning like feeling (which means its working on the sore area). Highly recommended for pain, soreness, sprain, muscle pain, back pain, neck pain etc.
tara k.
I love using this brand to tend to my achey muscles and bones. You can really feel I️t working through the cold and heat. I would say I️t is effective and I use I️t often. I would buy this product again.
Ricky E.
This is the perfect product for anyone who is currently, or has been experiencing body pains. It is a very effective pain reliever that starts with a forgiving chill then melts to a soothing warmth. This is an item that is affordable for people of any income. It can be bought at most retail stores. Overall, I would highly recommend it to those in search of pain relief.
mayra H.
This haves help me so much when my legs hurry cause I either dint worm up my muscles hurt so this help me with the pain and it helps relax your muscles I buy this at Walgreens yes I recommend it
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this similar to Biofreeze?