Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralVision CareICU Eyewear
Screen Vision Blue Light Blocker Rectangle Black Large Glasses

ICU Eyewear Screen Vision Blue Light Blocker Rectangle Black Large Glasses

by ICU Eyewear

Screen Vision, fashionable eyewear for your digital lifestyle, utilize coated lenses to filter out levels of blue light created by digital screens, reducing eye strain, and promoting better sleep.

Blue light filtering lenses; Glare reducing lenses; 100% UVA/UVB protection; Fashionable frames without magnification

Suggested Age: 9 Years and Up

Temple Style: Spring-hinged Temple

Protective Qualities: Scratch-resistant

Includes: Reader glasses

Frame: Clear Color-eliminating Lenses Polycarbonate

Eye Glass Design: Full Rim

Frame Color: Black

Facial Fit: One Size Fits Most

Dimensions: 25 millimeter (H) X 140 millimeter (W) X 147 millimeter (L)

Shape: Square

Material: Polycarbonate (Frame)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ICU Eyewear Screen Vision Blue Light Blocker Rectangle Black Large Glasses!
Tatum S.
Sewell, NJ
ICU Eyewear Screen Vision Blue Light Blocker Rectangle Black Large Glasses uploaded by Tatum S.
Purchased at: Target
These are blue light blocking glasses which I picked up from target on impulse. During an all online school, I tend to get multiple migraines a week from staring at the computer for hours each day. These have definitely reduced the strain I put on my eyes and have resulted in me having less headaches. They are also fashionable and cute! I highly recommend !!!
Erica B.
St Simons Is, GA
I received a pair of these as a Christmas gift. I have been wanting screen protective eyewear. I was so excited to try this out. I’m very bad about using my phone so late at night right before bed and my eyes usually burn from it and it takes a while before I can fall asleep. Well when I use these my eyes don’t burn or feel irritated so I know they’re helping. I would definitely recommend to anyone.

Looking for your answer?