BeautyFaceFace Makeupbeauty glazed cosmetics

by beauty glazed cosmetics

How to use: Shake well before use. For an intense strobing or bronzing effect, use alone and apply with your fingertips or favorite beauty tool. For an all-over glow, add them to your favorite liquid foundation or skincare product. The more drops you use, the more luminosity or bronze you’ll get.

Bronzer & highlighter

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ICONICS SAME STYLE Liquid Highlighter Make Up Highlighter Cream Concealer Shimmer Face Glow Ultra-concentrated illuminating bronzing drops!
Jocelin P.
El Paso, TX
ICONICS SAME STYLE Liquid Highlighter Make Up Highlighter Cream Concealer Shimmer Face Glow Ultra-concentrated illuminating bronzing drops uploaded by Jocelin P.
The product is really worth it, the shine it leaves is elegant, it is easy to handle and blend, it does not dry out and it looks beautiful on the face. I consider that it has good quality and a good price, it is one of my favorites!
Katherine F.
Durham, NC
Es un iluminador muy bueno funciona muy bien tiene un tiempo duradero de 5 a 8 horas y se los recomiendo mucho
Jenai H.
Middletown, OH
Gives you that glow like you been in the sun with out the damage I use it with and with out foundation I wish it came in larger bottles.
Angie J.
Toronto
Gives a cute tan look love the finish. Easy apply with the little squeeze thing. I would get a bigger size if their were any.
Natalia M.
I don’t use it really but I choose this option because I don’t like my lipstick so nm

Looking for your answer?