BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Iconic Pro Lipstick - Only at ULTA!Be Bold. Be Iconic. Be Revolutionary. Iconic Pro Lipsticks are here! Makeup Revolution brings you an outstanding collection of the most desired lipstick shades.Benefits:Super-intensive coverage and comfortable to wearContemporary packaging is now lacquered to give you the ammunition you need all the time - Iconic Pro Lipstick see more...

• Is this a matte lipstick? Also, does it last through out the day?2 Answers
  • Does it last a long time on your lips or do you have to reapply a...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Sabrina T.
This lipstick is great for both casual and elegant use! I have wore this lipstick out and about and to dinner parties! It looks great!
Cashmera a.
BAKERSFIELD, CA
Good price love how it feels on my lips looks wonderful makes me feel so Beautiful one of my fav lippies great brand
Amanda S.
Washington, MI
I love these lipsticks. Probably more for the packaging instead of the actual lipstick. To me these are just your average lipstick. The packaging is rose gold and I'm a sucker for rose gold everything.
Kirstin B.
Omg! This nude lipstick is the best nude I have ever bought. It is excellent value for money and the colour pay off is excellent. You will need to reapply throughout the day but I don't mind that at all for the quality. I would definitely recommend this to others and will be repurchasing when I run out.
Veronica R.
So beautiful for those no makeup up , makeup days go's on smooth and it fits all skin tones must try
aleea k.
Richmond , VA
I really love these lipsticks! The shade is very pigmented and has a glossy finish. It is very long lasting and I would recommend this to anyone. It is not pricey and I will continue to buy this product.
Kaitlyn X.
El Monte , CA
This color is very pretty and the formula is great too. It is smooth and pigmented as well.
Makayla G.
Dequincy, LA
This color is soo pretty i can't wait to try this. i really like pink colors they look really well on my dark skin
Alisha O.
Beautiful beautiful beautiful so beautiful and smooth and the packaging is adorable and classy
Amy V.
Clearwater, FL
These lipsticks have good pigmentation and have a more glossy finish. But they have an odd scent to them and it took me awhile to figure out what it reminded me of... Silly Putty. If you're sensitive to smells you might want to stay away.
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
Does it last a long time on your lips or do you have to reapply a lot?
Magdalena R.
Is this a matte lipstick? Also, does it last through out the day?