Alyssa F.
I purchased this lipstick at Ulta last week on a complete whim. I wasn't looking for a new lipstick, but when I saw the display I was interested. I had never heard of the brand Makeup Revolution before, so I had to go check them out! When I saw the price, I knew I had to get one. At only $5, I had to try these out! I purchased the shade Blindfolded, and it's a gorgeous dark purple-y color. The lipsticks are matte finish so they are pretty dry at first, but I use a chapstick base so it didn't dry out my lips. I really love this color and how the lipstick looked when applied! The pigmentation is good, and I get a god amount of compliments when I wear it! I would highly recommend this brand, as I feel the product is very very good for the price!