Gianna M.
I have this lipstick in a bright red color. I bought it just to try it out since I heard it was good for the price. The color is very pigmented and it goes on really smoothly! That was a nice surprise. It doesn't pull on my lips but it is a little dry texture. It is a matte lipstick though, so no surprise there. I can't say how long it lasts because I've never tried wearing it all day. But it lasts a couple of hours if you don't drink or eat anything. Overall a pretty good lipstick, but still others I prefer. I bought this at Ulta for like $3 or something, pretty awesome price!