BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Iconic Pro Lipstick - Only at ULTA!Be Bold. Be Iconic. Be Revolutionary. Iconic Pro Lipsticks are here! Makeup Revolution brings you an outstanding collection of the most desired lipstick shades.Benefits:Super-intensive coverage and comfortable to wearContemporary packaging is now lacquered to give you the ammunition you need all the time - Iconic Pro Lipstick see more...

• Is this a matte lipstick? Also, does it last through out the day?2 Answers
  • Does it last a long time on your lips or do you have to reapply a...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Gianna M.
Gianna M.
I have this lipstick in a bright red color. I bought it just to try it out since I heard it was good for the price. The color is very pigmented and it goes on really smoothly! That was a nice surprise. It doesn't pull on my lips but it is a little dry texture. It is a matte lipstick though, so no surprise there. I can't say how long it lasts because I've never tried wearing it all day. But it lasts a couple of hours if you don't drink or eat anything. Overall a pretty good lipstick, but still others I prefer. I bought this at Ulta for like $3 or something, pretty awesome price!
Paris H.
Paris H.
Charlotte, NC
This product was such a great find!! Only $5.00 at Ulta and so far I have been super impressed. I have the color looking ahead and the color payoff is fantastic! The longevity of the product is great for the price and it is super comfortable to wear on the lips. It's only fault would be the smell, almost a plastic floral, something I can overlook but definitely worth mentioning!
Maria V.
Maria V.
Tallahassee, FL
These lipsticks were an awesome find at Ulta! I purchased these on sale for BOGO 50% where they are regularly priced at $5 and I am so happy that I did! I purchased the shades Chaffeur and Looking Ahead. They are wonderful! They are highly pigmented and they are super comfortable to wear! They feel like you just put a balm on your lips. Definitely worth the cheap price!
Lori Z.
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH
I have this in the shade Chaufffeur, it's a great nude shade. You can't beat this lipstick for the price, it's very comfortable and has average wear time, the same as most lipsticks that come in the traditional form. The packaging is nice and it has a slight vanilla scent. I would definitely repurchase this shade.
Lainey S.
Lainey S.
Anniston, AL
I am in love with this lipstick in the shade Chauffeur. It's the perfect nude and I believe it would work for many different skin tones. While it isn't the longest wearing lipstick I own, the feel and shade make up for it. Plan to by more colors soon!
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
I have a makeup revolution lipstick in a light pinky shade and it is extremely pigmented. It is one of my favorites lipstick and it is amazing because it only costs a couple of bucks. I highly recommend this and there is no way to go wrong with this.
Amy V.
Amy V.
Clearwater, FL
These lipsticks have good pigmentation and have a more glossy finish. But they have an odd scent to them and it took me awhile to figure out what it reminded me of... Silly Putty. If you're sensitive to smells you might want to stay away.
Diana D.
Diana D.
Pompano beach , FL
Yas love this formula ! I use it daily I get compliments all day ! I love the consistency can't wait to get other colors I bought it in ulta the packaging is perfect as well sleek Blk with a gold rim love it !
aleea k.
aleea k.
Richmond, VA
I really love these lipsticks! The shade is very pigmented and has a glossy finish. It is very long lasting and I would recommend this to anyone. It is not pricey and I will continue to buy this product.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Washington, MI
I love these lipsticks. Probably more for the packaging instead of the actual lipstick. To me these are just your average lipstick. The packaging is rose gold and I'm a sucker for rose gold everything.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
Does it last a long time on your lips or do you have to reapply a lot?
Magdalena R.
Magdalena R.
Is this a matte lipstick? Also, does it last through out the day?