BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Iconic Pro Lipstick - Only at ULTA!Be Bold. Be Iconic. Be Revolutionary. Iconic Pro Lipsticks are here! Makeup Revolution brings you an outstanding collection of the most desired lipstick shades.Benefits:Super-intensive coverage and comfortable to wearContemporary packaging is now lacquered to give you the ammunition you need all the time - Iconic Pro Lipstick see more...

• Is this a matte lipstick? Also, does it last through out ...2 Answers
  • Does it last a long time on your lips or do you have to r...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really love these lipsticks! The shade is very pigmented and has a glossy finish. It is very long lasting and I would recommend this to anyone. It is not pricey and I will continue to buy this product." in 8 reviews
  • "I love this lipstick. It's super creamy and easy to wear! I will buy this again. Love the rose gold bullet package. I recommend this to everyone. " in 7 reviews
Alyssa F.
I purchased this lipstick at Ulta last week on a complete whim. I wasn't looking for a new lipstick, but when I saw the display I was interested. I had never heard of the brand Makeup Revolution before, so I had to go check them out! When I saw the price, I knew I had to get one. At only $5, I had to try these out! I purchased the shade Blindfolded, and it's a gorgeous dark purple-y color. The lipsticks are matte finish so they are pretty dry at first, but I use a chapstick base so it didn't dry out my lips. I really love this color and how the lipstick looked when applied! The pigmentation is good, and I get a god amount of compliments when I wear it! I would highly recommend this brand, as I feel the product is very very good for the price!
Allie S.
Review for: Looking Ahead, Game of Mystery Matte, Blindfolded more...
I like these lipsticks a lot. They’re really beautiful and unique colors (not a huge selection but enough to suit my needs). They glide on super smooth and creamy and stay on for awhile. The only complaint I have is the darker shade got a little patchy on my lips, I wasn’t surprised because that happens a lot for darker shades, but I was a little disappointed. I’d totally recommend the lighter shades but I’d go with L’Oréal lipsticks if you’re looking for a good dark drugstore lipstick.
Maddie R.
Millfield
Review for: Propaganda Matte more...
This is such a great lipstick! I ordered this online from Ulta really cheap! I wear this for football games while cheering and I never have to touch it up! It also doesn’t dry out your lips like other matte lipsticks do. The packaging is good quality and I would recommend this to everyone!
Gianna M.
I have this lipstick in a bright red color. I bought it just to try it out since I heard it was good for the price. The color is very pigmented and it goes on really smoothly! That was a nice surprise. It doesn't pull on my lips but it is a little dry texture. It is a matte lipstick though, so no surprise there. I can't say how long it lasts because I've never tried wearing it all day. But it lasts a couple of hours if you don't drink or eat anything. Overall a pretty good lipstick, but still others I prefer. I bought this at Ulta for like $3 or something, pretty awesome price!
Paris H.
Charlotte, NC
This product was such a great find!! Only $5.00 at Ulta and so far I have been super impressed. I have the color looking ahead and the color payoff is fantastic! The longevity of the product is great for the price and it is super comfortable to wear on the lips. It's only fault would be the smell, almost a plastic floral, something I can overlook but definitely worth mentioning!
Maria V.
Tallahassee, FL
These lipsticks were an awesome find at Ulta! I purchased these on sale for BOGO 50% where they are regularly priced at $5 and I am so happy that I did! I purchased the shades Chaffeur and Looking Ahead. They are wonderful! They are highly pigmented and they are super comfortable to wear! They feel like you just put a balm on your lips. Definitely worth the cheap price!
mua s.
Holly , MI
I swear by these ! Especially there color chauffer ❤️❤️❤️ Perfect nude w a hint of tan color ! I've purchased more and they are so good creamy and long lasting. I bought it online on there tam bureau ty website but God is shipping expensive and it takes forever ! If you are thinking of buying these online DONT just go to your local Sephora or ulta
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH
I have this in the shade Chaufffeur, it's a great nude shade. You can't beat this lipstick for the price, it's very comfortable and has average wear time, the same as most lipsticks that come in the traditional form. The packaging is nice and it has a slight vanilla scent. I would definitely repurchase this shade.
Amal A.
6103 Orgeon
Review for: Duel Matte, Game of Mystery Matte, No Perfection Yet, Looking Ahead, Propaganda Matte, Chauffeur, Liberty Matte, Red Carpet, Private Members Club, Diamond Life, Girls Best Friend, Other more...
I love this product it's amazing because it feels amazing you should try this because you might like this product. It makes my lip a different color and I can see what color it is
Amy V.
Clearwater, FL
These lipsticks have good pigmentation and have a more glossy finish. But they have an odd scent to them and it took me awhile to figure out what it reminded me of... Silly Putty. If you're sensitive to smells you might want to stay away.
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
Does it last a long time on your lips or do you have to reapply a lot?
Magdalena R.
Is this a matte lipstick? Also, does it last through out the day?

back