BY ICONIC PET

The single sided flea comb (Silica Gel Soft Handle) has a comfortable and soft grip to handle which is made of ABS and Silicone. The pins are made of stainless steel. Instructions to Use Always brush your pet before bathing because water may tighten the existing tangles. Comb in the direction of hair growth. This product is suitable for all kinds of pets. Daily brushing with flea comb helps to remove pesky fleas. Features Diameter of Steel Pin - 0.66mm. Number of pins - 65 Pieces. Color - Blue. Warning This product is intended for pets only. Extreme pressure of the comb will lead to skin inflammation. Keep out of reach of children. Don't leave pet unattended. see more...

• Does this work well with thick haired dogs?1 Answers
  • I can use for my cat too? i have one dog and one cat... sometimes...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Krystal O.
Tulsa, OK
My husband and I have 2 dogs and a cat. This summer we had an absolutely terrible time with fleas, despite medication, and our furbabies were just miserable. This little comb worked soo super well for helping to pull fleas out of their coats without pulling.
Stephanie R.
Thus comb worked absolutely well. I like to get a bowl of warm water with a tiny bit of dog shampoo,and while I comb I dip it in the warm water to get rid of the fleas that the comb may catch. It worked very well.
Shyla C.
Medford , OR
This comb works great to help remove fleas from our dogs. It didn't pull their hair too bad, so I didn't feel horrible brushing them with it, like some other flea combs that are on the market.
Sarah P.
This brush worked very well with one of my cats but the other ones hair was too thick. All in all when I used it on the cat with finer hair it worked wonders.
Denise L.
Calexico, CA
Love to use it for my cat, it holds all my animals hairs. Definitely would recommend this
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Pet Lover Expert
This is a great pet comb you can't go wrong buying this pet comb is work's great.
Kristina B.
Pet Lover Expert
This flea comb is practical and ergonomic for the user! I prefer to use it on my beagle when I'm bathing him but it works on dry hair too.
Aimee A.
Glenville, WV
Works well and so easy to use. Really helps if your dogs or cats have a lot of fleas!
Lorna O.
I can use for my cat too? i have one dog and one cat... sometimes my cat has fleas... its so bother!
Danielle S.
Does this work well with thick haired dogs?