Iconic London Powder Contour Palette

by Iconic London

Iconic London Powder Contour Palette. Iconic`s best-selling Iconic Powder Contour is your go-to sculpting palette to accentuate your features, lift your cheekbones and enhance your look like an A-list celebrity. With 3 shades to illuminate, highlight and brighten the face and 3 shades to contour, define and shade, this super blend-able palette is a must-have. All beautifully packaged in a sleek, glossy case with a large mirror perfect for application. Application:- Prep and prime the skin with our primer and pigment foundation stick- Apply contour shade in hollows of cheeks, below hairline, and along the jawline to create definition. Blend with the Iconic London EVO brushes (available to purchase on House of Fraser Online)- Use a highlighting shade on the top of the cheekbones, cupids bow and brow bone. Layer over our Iconic Cream Contour to intensify results. The Cream Contour Palette is available to purchase on House of Fraser Online. All skin types Shop At House Of Fraser

Is this a must have in your collection?
Is this good for light skin tones and with oily skin?
Iconic London Powder Contour Palette Thoughts? My fave is the shimmer ... this is nice for a matte look 🖤
Start your review of Iconic London Powder Contour Palette!
Krystal B.
Big Lake, MN
Iconic London Powder Contour Palette uploaded by Krystal B.
Iconic London Powder Contour Palette uploaded by Krystal B.
Not the right product I tagged below since it's not listed to review. But this is the iconic london blaze chaser! It's blendable, pigmented and beautiful!!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,052 reviews
Iconic London Powder Contour Palette uploaded by Melissa B.
Iconic London Powder Contour Palette uploaded by Melissa B.
Unfortunately I couldn’t find the exact palette I have, but I got this Iconic London Chaser Face Palette in a recent Boxycharm and I’m honestly pretty surprised at how much I love this face palette! When I first opened it, I thought the blush was most definitely not going to work for me, it’s a very bright pinkish/red shade. But when I mix it with the more subtle pink shade, it’s really beautiful! This palette has most of what you really need, a light and dark bronzer + a light and dark shade blush + a shimmery bronzer + a shimmery golden highlight. All it’s missing (for me) is a light, shimmery silver highlighter! The shades are pretty pigmented and super easy to apply. They’re pretty long lasting and don’t irritate my skin at all. This palette retails at $62, which I find to be very expensive. While I do like it, I don’t think it’s worth that price.
Ashley M.
Willamina, OR
Iconic London Powder Contour Palette uploaded by Ashley M.
I’m rating the Blaze Chaser face palette. It wasn’t an option to choose. I like this palette. It could use more than one contour shade but I like the highlighters, blushs, and bronzer a lot. They go together well and work for my fair skin tone. Also blend out very well.
Becky C.
Cypress, TX
Iconic London Powder Contour Palette uploaded by Becky C.
I could not find the pallette I am looking for.. The pallette I am reviewing is called "Blaze" This is a beautiful pallette. The pigment is very light but is buildable. Very pretty shades. I think it will work well on any skin tone.
Dezira K.
Roanoke, VA
Iconic London Powder Contour Palette uploaded by Dezira K.
I love this face palette, got it in a body charm and i love the shades fit my face very well!
Jessica Y.
Hope, AR
Iconic London Powder Contour Palette uploaded by Jessica Y.
Iconic London Powder Contour Palette uploaded by Jessica Y.
I have the Blaze Chaser face pallet from a Iconic not the same as pictured and let me tell you the pigment is amazing it blends amazingly and the colors are to die for!!! Iconic London Powder Contour Palette
hojaydith A.
Winton, CA
Iconic London Powder Contour Palette uploaded by hojaydith A.
Iconic London Powder Contour Palette uploaded by hojaydith A.
This palette seemed very cute when I saw it but when I used it I was disappointed because it did not seem to me to have enough pigmentation, especially the bronzer, you have to give it several passes to make it pigmented, my one year and 6 month old girl abused it But when I saw that it was not the best, I did not feel so bad😆😆😆😆
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,156 reviews
Iconic London Powder Contour Palette uploaded by Keara J.
Not the one I have picture it’s the blaze one but I have to say the formula is so great! They blend so well with my foundations and skin products I use under that! #bronze #contour
Dorina A.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Iconic London Powder Contour Palette uploaded by Dorina A.
I recently brought this at A Morphe store, because I was on sale - and I was pleasantly surprised. The shades all work together perfectly, but my only complaint is that they have hard pan, and it looks like a few shades might pop out. Other than that, the mirror and performance is amazing.
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Iconic London Powder Contour Palette uploaded by Christine B.
Iconic London Powder Contour Palette uploaded by Christine B.
Iconic London Powder Contour Palette All of my products I purchased are amazing, they feel so good on my shine and give me the look that I have been looking for. Thank you, I love all of the products and I can’t wait to get some more from yourselves. The branding and packaging is really nice and the colour that the highlighter produces is great for my skin as well as the contour which is giving me the defined look I have been after. The concealer is very good and hides the dark circles under my eyes very well- highly recommend!