Iconic London EVO Brush Set of 4 - Black and Gold uploaded by Isobella T.Iconic London EVO Brush Set of 4 - Black and Gold uploaded by Nellie P.Iconic London EVO Brush Set of 4 - Black and Gold uploaded by Boux L.

BY ICONIC LONDON

Iconic London Contour and Conceal EVO Brush Set of 4 - Black and Gold. The brand new EVO makeup brush sets have been redesigned exclusively by Iconic London, with a new, sturdy diamond-shaped handle, but the same ICONIC oval makeup brushes that made the EVO so great the first time round. The revolutionary EVO brushes` design adapts to the contours of the face to provide flexibility for fluid movement. The oval shape head and dense bristles ensure velvet application and a sleek finish. Also available in a set of 6 EVO Brushes. The EVO CONTOUR & CONCEAL SET includes:003 - Perfect to sculpt out your cheekbones004 - Perfect to highlight, contour and conceal005 - Perfect for eyeliner, brows and lip perfecting006 - The best concealer brush you will ever use, also great to contour and highlight nose and smaller areas. Ideal for eyeshadow and defining. Make Up Brush Set see more...

Naidelyn V.
I love these brushes they are so beautiful . From the moment i saw them i fell in love my bf bought them for me like the next week . They feel sooo soft and really do not absorb any product at all so little is less with these brushes, however i did find it a little hard to blend out my concealer and contour with this. Maybe i need to learn how to get the hang of it ? Either way, very good brushes.
Michaela H.
Lawrenceville
I've never had a pair of my own but I always borrowed my sisters and it is so amazing! I love the softness of the brush on my skin and it blends in my makeup so well! This is totally on my to do list when I go brush shopping!
Makenzie S.
Gate city, VA
These were great.The only complain is that mine broke I barely used them and they snapped.
Isobella T.
Taunton , ['', '', '']
Brought these brushes a few weeks ago, there amazing for contouring as well as just applying basic foundation to your skin. The brushes themselves are really smooth and They blend the foundation really well, and you finish with no streaky areas which is fab! The large brush is perfect for applying foundation or blending large areas of highlight etc. The slightly smaller brush I use for blending contoured areas as it's small and means I can get into all the small areas of my face. Overall a great product !!
María V.
They are great, super soft, I love how they leave the finish of each product they use, their material is very professional and its design is very beautiful. Without the best.
Boux L.
I usually Love all Iconic products but these brushes really don't warrant the price, after 1 week of use the largest brush snapped as they are only made from plastic. Iconic London EVO Brush Set of 4 - Black and Gold
Erin T.
My favourite brushes for contour and highlight ! So easy to use and not overpriced ! I find it best to use them with creams rather than powders, but they can be used with powders too. I use these brushes everytime I do my makeup and I also travel with them and they last a long long time! Highly Recommend !!!
kayleigh s.
Sheffield , South Yorkshire
I'm not entirely sure about this product, I received it for free for spending over £50 online. I used it a couple of days ago & I'm finding it removes any product I already have on especially when applying concealer under the eyes! Maybe I'm using them wrong? I think I'll stick to my old faithful brushes.
Rachelle B.
I don't have this set but I have the 6 piece white set and they are good! The brushes themselves are very dense and help blend your makeup flawlessly. My only issue is the handle for the brushes at the nwck they are very thin so if you are too heavy handed I've seen they can snap.
Alisha S.
I bought this on a treat myself whim - and I really don't regret it. The foundation and eyeshadow brushes are a personal favourite of mine they are easy to clean and great to use for applying either day to day makeup or glam. Haven't bought from Iconic London before and definitely will consider them again.
Eve R.
Aylesbury
Morning all! Has anyone used or purchased the Iconic London brushes yet? I really like the look of them but don't wanna order them until I know they work well 😊 Iconic London EVO Brush Set of 4 - Black and GoldIconic London Pigment Sticks