BY I.C.O.N.

A styling gel that defines a crisp, protein-enriched style. Enriching proteins provide versatile strength and hold. Gel in place for a wet look, create big defined curls or use on fine hair for a healthier style. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with I.C.O.N. Line Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of I.C.O.N. Line Inc.  I.C.O.N. Line Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of an I.C.O.N. Line Inc., please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defe see more...

I.C.O.N. Protein Body Building Gel
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of I.C.O.N. Protein Body Building Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?