BY ICON

Heather G.
Oakdale, CA
I love Icon! I currently use their Leave In Conditioner Spray & although the bottle is small, small amounts go a long way with this. It has really helped with my hair with tangles and now I can even spray it in, right after the shower, and not brush my hair! Once dried it is just a natural beach wave look, whereas before it would have been a knotted mess!!!
Ana M.
Triangle , VA
I love hear more about this produc and see how it works, I'm look for good moisturizer.
Dagne S.
WILMINGTON, North Carolina
I had it before and it really works, girls want a nice and pretty hair use this product is really effective
Dagne S.
WILMINGTON, North Carolina
Ricki-Ann M.
Western Australia
Mesh is absolutely the best product I've found for bringing order to my naturally curly hair. It has enough hold to keep the frizz down and bring excellent definition to my curls, but not so much that my hair looks weighed or crunchy at all! I also love that it works even though I don't use a blow dryer or diffuser to dry my hair.