BY ICON

India from I.C.O.N. captures the essence of health and tranquility inside a product line that incorporates ancient practices with the restorative oils of Moringa and Argan. The women of India use these oils to heal. I.C.O.N. uses them for hair-yurvedic... see more...

Eva D.
New Castle , DE
Únicamente utilicé el aceite India, es maravilloso. Se puede utilizar con el cabello húmedo o bien seco para acabado. Para empezar su aroma me encanta, deja el cabello con un brillo e hidratación perfecta.
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
I could not choose a product of the three as everyone has surprised and satisfied me a lot. I am delighted with the product, the formula, the smell, the experience during the washing and most importantly, with the result of my hair. I've never had hair as healthy as before, I promise.
noelia b.
The best product I've tried this year, not only leaves the newly washed gorgeous hair with shine and loose. But it also moisturizes my hair and takes care of it, my hairdresser has noticed improvement in the state of my hair. The hair lasts longer clean. #contest #influensterawards @influenster