BY I.C.O.N.

Lighter than air with a vampy shine. This burst of thermal protectors and anti-agers deliver a dry, lived in shine without the extra pounds. Create mind-blowing shine. Blow dry air into hair Protect from environmental damage Polish and illuminate ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with I.C.O.N. Line Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of I.C.O.N. Line Inc.  I.C.O.N. Line Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of an I.C.O.N. Line Inc., please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that pr see more...

I.C.O.N. Airshine Brilliant Spray
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of I.C.O.N. Airshine Brilliant Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?