BY ICOFFEE

Express single serve brewer features patented spin brew technology, which spins, steams and stirs inside a single serve cup, to virtually eliminate any bitter or acidic aftertaste, providing coffee lovers with exquisite and impossible smooth taste. Fe. see more...

Mariam B.
Horrible product. It was on sale last year at Kmart for $25 and I was excited because I was highly interested in finally being able to try K Cup coffee without breaking the bank. As soon as I plugged it in it started making a weird sound and would not brew. Reached out to customer service via email describing the issue and got a response 1 week later asking me again to explain the issue. Needless to say I did not wait a week to hear back and simply returned the product to Kmart and got my money. Don't waste my time with crappy product in addition to nonexistent customer service at iCoffee.
Roseann P.
New Bedford, MA
I love Icoffee. My son bought it thinking he'd be the one mainly using it, since I don't drink coffe- I drink Iced tea. He was wrong!! Now I can make I tea with tea kcups that taste as good or better than what I get at a restaurant or coffee(tea for me) store. For like a 1/4 the price of a more expensive machine(you know the one I mean), you end up with the same finished product. It is easy to use. Pour in the water, put in any kcup, press the buttons, brew over ice, and your done. It's great!!