BY REMINGTON

Mozart single serve brewer features patented spin brew technology, which spins, steams and stirs inside a single serve cup, to virtually eliminate any bitter or acidic aftertaste, providing coffee lovers with exquisite and impossible smooth taste. Fea. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Michelle M.
This is an awful waste of money. I purchased for my dad and it lasted barely 3 months and when we called the company to have it fixed or replaced they refused to help in any way because they have had so many other customer complaints and issues that they no longer have any replacements until mid next year- and that at that point we cacann purchase their newer model. We looked online and there are many people dealing with same pump issues. I would recommend staying far away from Icoffee.
Karin E.
Loomis
I really liked this product. Pros are Coffee was fresh and mixed well with water well fur max brew. Cons were that it started not working well And became clogged. I did end up returning which was no hassle.
abbi l.
i love coffee, this product looks so cool. this is definitely something i would think about getting. i  don't have any pros or cons cause I've never had this product. I've seen it on amazon i don't think that its expensive. if i had one i would recommend it. it looks pretty dope
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Micajah C.
Elyria, OH
I don't own one myself but my dentist has one in her office and every visit I make coffee. This is literally the best coffee machine ever . But they are very very pricey
Azrielle W.
I always wanted a Keurig but couldn't afford it on a law student income. I made some purchases last black friday that landed me a $200 Best Buy gift card, and with that I brought this coffee maker. Now I'm like Keurig "who" Keurig "what".....I am so glad I got this, it can do all the things a Keurig can do plus more for a much better price. I love love love this coffee make, and can't live without it.
Halley S.
Waukesha, WI
We just purchased this as our keurig was very noisy and had a slight plastic taste. This coffee maker is not only pretty to look at, but it brews your perfect kcup. I love the blue lights that turn on while you brew! You can adjust the size from 4oz to 12oz which is my husbands favorite feature!
Cata A.
It is like I bought it at the coffee shop m. It is so fresh and delicious taste. I love my coffee from this coffee maker. It's affordable and it is a nice size!
Alanna S.
Box Springs, GA
I'm a bit of it was the best pic but it is a lot better now and you don't need me for any further information please contact the seller and to
Mercedes V.
This icoffee is totally awesome i love love love this. My mom actually owns this and I'm extremely jelous. This is all i use when I'm there.