BY REMINGTON #59 in Coffeemakers

Remington Innovation has spent years and millions of dollars researching the science of coffee brewing, and as a result has perfected the iCoffee brewing system. The iCoffee technology focuses on how the coffee is delicately finessed inside the brewer. Stirring and tumbling of all of the grounds gives a more even extraction resulting in an impossibly smooth cup of coffee. The iCoffee patented SteamBrew technology powers six rotational water jets that steam and stir your favorite coffee. The SteamBrew technology ensures that all the coffee is evenly and fully exposed to the perfect brewing conditions allowing more extraction of your favorite coffee. This saves up to 15% on coffee usage, while maintaining strength and exquisite flavor. It also produces a delicious crema on the top of the coffee. Features and Benefits: SteamBrew Technology Six Rotational water jets steam and stir your favorite coffee Lighted BrewView window Premium Goldtone Filter 12-cup programmable, 4-12 cup capacity Pause and serve feature Medium Coarse to Coarse Ground is recommended for best results see more...

Lucri I.
Patchway, Bristol
I like this one more than I like the expensive one I have in the kitchen right now. No, not just the warming maschine like others. This coffee maker makes good coffee and the warranty is great, but great deal of work to clean. It's pretty affordable and I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Big five!
the remintong products are of excellent quality, this coffeemaker is unbelievable, in seconds I have a very nice coffee and good flavor, the durability is great I have more than 2 years with it and it continues the same as the first time.
rekia m.
mostaganem
this coffeemaker machine is perfect for parties when you invites a lot of gests to your house it makes about 12 cup in a time it makes the thing really easier then before
geraldine g.
8269 nw 66th street - USS 1767
Genial para un dia de lluvia con un buen cafee bien calientico...la marca es muy buena todo es cuestion de cuidado yo actualmente no la tengo la tiene una muy buena amistad que me la enseño yo sinceramente si quiero tenerla
selina h.
LONDON, LONDON
I love this coffee machine so far, it always ready for me in the morning when I'm ready to get out for work. It doesn't take long and worth it.
Karen G.
I love him seriously, he is perfect, he listens to me completely and I will gladly share it with others so that they can try it
Hiba Z.
The best coffee machine.. Can't not pass one day without it..i actually keep it in my office always near to me.. Best ever
Ashwini B.
Tumkur
As I am coffee lover and I own this I strongly recommend this type of product for those who love to drink coffee instantly
Jenny C.
Es excelente para poder disfrutar de un café ... Excelente marca remington me encanta y es de gran ayuda en mi hogar ...
oriana n.
Excelente producto! Muy útil, práctica presentación, fácil usar! Lo recomiendo! Es genial