BY REMINGTON

Remington Innovation has spent years and millions of dollars researching the science of coffee brewing, and as a result has perfected the iCoffee brewing system. The iCoffee technology focuses on how the coffee is delicately finessed inside the brewer. Stirring and tumbling of all of the grounds gives a more even extraction resulting in an impossibly smooth cup of coffee. The iCoffee patented SteamBrew technology powers six rotational water jets that steam and stir your favorite coffee. The SteamBrew technology ensures that all the coffee is evenly and fully exposed to the perfect brewing conditions allowing more extraction of your favorite coffee. This saves up to 15% on coffee usage, while maintaining strength and exquisite flavor. It also produces a delicious crema on the top of the coffee. Features and Benefits: SteamBrew Technology Six Rotational water jets steam and stir your favorite coffee Lighted BrewView window Premium Goldtone Filter 12-cup programmable, 4-12 cup capacity Pause and serve feature Medium Coarse to Coarse Ground is recommended for best results see more...

Victoria H.
Russell Springs, KY
Love my new coffee maker! It’s absolutly one of my favorite ones I use it everyday! Not a bad price at all totally worth the buy. It’s not just any normal coffee maker it seems to work faster and more effective than any other one I have ever owned and that’s saying a lot considering I am always getting a new one very Christmas!
Rachel R.
Brookings, SD
I actually received one of these 2 years ago from Remington to review and test out. I drink a lot of coffee, and have this, as well as a traditional drip brewer, and a Tassimo single-serve brewer. This makes a great cup of coffee. It's smooth, full-bodied, but doesn't have the bitterness a regularly brewed cup of coffee would have. It also brews hotter than traditional brewers. It comes with a reusable filter, which is nice. The only "complaint" I have is that I'm lazy and cleaning out the filter is a pain.
Jennifer Z.
Greensboro, NC
This is by far the best coffee maker I have ever had! I have never heard of this type of "steam" coffee maker until I received this one. It give you coffee with such great flavor and none of the bitterness. You really get a taste for the kind of coffee grounds you use! Also, you don't have to buy coffee filters for this. You simply rinse and reuse the one that is already in here. I don't think I will ever go back to a traditional coffee maker.
may m.
Mt Pleasant, NC
This is very cool. I like this product. It does its job. I love this. It is not expensive and it is very cheap and affordable. Many people will be able to afford this product. I can't wait to use mine again! I recommend it 100%! I use it almost everyday.
Anita F.
Eagan
A must have product. Brews coffee fast and stays hot. I’m a coffee queen, I make half pots since I live alone but I brew 2-3 times daily. I’d be lost without my hot coffee .
Tia L.
Huntsville
Great product! Feels amazing and very soft on my skin! Very effective and i can tell it is very high quality. I purchased this online on amazon for a reasonable amount. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Holly D.
Lexington
I love that it is quick easy affordable and makes some really amazing coffee to help wake you up or just because your freezing an want something warm to sip on
TheSequinHanger K.
Wading River, NY
We absolutely loved this coffee maker in our home - super reliable and easy to clean and do maintenance - we love the sleek design
Paola H.
Not a big fan of coffee, but when I tried this to make me a cup I found it difficult at first but then it was pretty easy and fast
morgan j.
Austin, TX
Great product. I can find if just about anywhere and gets the job done. I'm completely satisfied with this.