BY ICN PHARMACEUTIC/ETHICAL DIV

Natural Safe for daily use Gentle enough for infants Doctor recommended. see more...

• How well does this work? Now using nasonex3 Answers
Davi R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my go-to, everyday solution to keeping my nasal passages and sinuses healthy and clear. I started using it over a decade ago and have never looked back! It's easy to find in the pharmacy area and comes with a smaller sized bottles for travel. Very helpful product!
Katja E.
Mabank, TX
Sinus infection? When it starts to ebb up, this is perfect. Ordered offline from the Walmart app it shipped free to my local store for just a couple of dollars. Since I've been extremely sick with this recent sinus infection and this got my nasal passages to stop bleeding and hating me? I'll say I'm thrilled with the random addition of saline spray. Definitely not going to leave this one out of my medicine cabinet!!
Michelle M.
Renton, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have had major sinus issues this spring and summer so my doctor recommended using a saline spray. I chose Ocean based on value and price and have been very pleased. Other saline sprays seem like straight water. This didn't. It had a consistency that felt like it was working more in my sinus and not just dripping right out. I keep a bottle in my car and at home at all times now.
Kaitlyn S.
My baby got a really bad cold and I knew his nose needed to stay moist. I found this at Walmart and was happy to see that it was gentle enough for infants! It worked well and my baby was much happier without a dry, irritated nasal passage. Good stuff!
Julie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ocean nasal spray is my go to! I have bad allergies, sinus headaches, and the second I start sneezing, or feel stuffed up, I use two squirts and instantly feel some relief. I keep one in my purse as well, this never leaves my side!
Tiana S.
Saugus, CA
This stuff literally SAVES me when I'm having bad allergies! I use it whenever I feel like my nose is itchy or I can't breathe well. You can get it at any drugstore and it isn't expensive at all. I definitely recommend it.
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
This stuff really works for stuffy nose or when breathing well due to allergies and sensitive runny nose like I know for myself it helps calm the congestion
Jessica O.
Lodi, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not only does this work good for us, it works good for our kids! I would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone!!!! We actually use this a lot in the nursing homes!
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used this when my son had allergies to clear his sinuses. Works amazing and very effective. Approved by a mommy who has a very allergic son.
Bernadette T.
I've used this on myself and my 3 year old nephew's nose. works amazing, gets al the yuckiness out and is gentle on my nephews little nose.
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
How well does this work? Now using nasonex