BY ICI

• Does anyone know where to purchase this anymore?i haven’t...2 Answers
Nicole D.
This is by far my favorite perfume. I have been using this since I was 16 and will never go back. I have tried high end perfumes and it's not the same. The only time I'm complimented on my perfume is when I'm wearing this one. The only problem is it can be hard to find. Only one store keeps this in stock in my area.
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
There are a lot of great smelling perfumes in the world but this one has been my favorite for over two decades. It has a sweet aroma that hints of vanilla and roses. I wish I could own a stock pile of it !
Amber T.
Plant city, FL
Best damn smelling perfume around,this is what my mom used and me as a child would always go in befor school and use it and it stayed on all day yes get this u won’t be disappointed
Corina S.
Buckeye, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Holy crap this smells amazing. It has a sweetness to it that is sexy and seductive. It is priced at 20 dollars I find mine at Walmart.
Amber T.
Plant city, FL
Does anyone know where to purchase this anymore?i haven’t seen it in stores for awhile