BY ICELANDIC GLACIAL #64 in Bottled Water

Icelandic Glacial natural spring water from Iceland. The source of an epic life. Naturally balanced, environmentally kind, exceptionally pure. Icelandic Glacial is the super-premium natural spring water from the Iceland. Home to glaciers, spouting...

• How many others love this water?? Cant be just me!!4 Answers
  • Is the price worth it? How does this compare to other bot...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cimblolle M.
Mississauga , ON
In love with this water 💦.a bottle of this water can be a bit expensive depending on where you buy it but it’s good
amanda F.
Huntsville
Umm I literally just purchased this for my workout.  I picked it because the bottle was pretty and stood out to me lol glad I did! Never had this brand before and I have to really admit it taste sooo good! I was surprised. I took a sip and expected it to have a sweet taste or something like most water, nope! No weird taste or after taste, just pure fresh delicious water. I love it and I now want to go buy more.  I bought this at Mapco gas station, I’ve never seen it anywhere else. Where else can I purchase this other than there or online?
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
I bought this to try; and wasn't disappointed at all! It's so refreshing!!!!! I can't believe I haven't tried it before; with my love of water. This is NATURAL spring water, NOT purified like most "spring" waters you find. I'm a big fan of natural! I love the history on the bottle itself of where the water started and when. I also love the water bottle itself. Great buy! Stay hydrated!!!!
romane F.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this water. Its pH balance is 8.4 and I always get it for a great price. There isn't even an after taste.
Tishalie D.
This water is really good it doesn't have any weird aftertastes like some other water does the packaging is really cool too
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
This water is pretty cheap near me (in California! *gasp*) so I'm super happy to have affordable access to it. The package is the real winner here, if I'm being honest. I'd compare the crisp, clean taste to Fiji - which is my favorite brand - and aesthetic to VOSS. Water aesthetic, can you believe that? It definitely went above and beyond my expectations because I just wanted to try it because of the package, but it was great. There's a slightly different taste than Fiji but that might have to do with the PH, I'm not too sure. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a tasty water that doesn't start to taste odd when the temperature changes.
Madison A.
Such a fresh tasting water, I received this free on an Icelandic air flight and it was super refreshing and cold. Would purchase over Dasani or Aquafina, doesn’t taste like simple tap water. Very good
Marina D.
I like this water a lot! I always like to make sure that the water I'm drinking is more alkaline than anything else, and this water has a pH of 8.4. The packaging is also really nice and the water itself is affordable. Would recommend!
Bridgette M.
Taos , NM
The packaging to this water is what caught my eye. It’s so nice and it looks High end.. one of my favorite waters to drink. It’s not very expensive, I don’t think. I am always buying these. It’s funny because the packaging looks so nice that people always think I’m carrying around a bottle of alcohol or something.
This is a nice bottled water. It is inexpensive. This water is not available everywhere. I have only seen it in a few stores. I like the design of the bottle. Would recommend.
Alexis R.
How many others love this water?? Cant be just me!!
Catie G.
Parker, CO
Is the price worth it? How does this compare to other bottled water?