BY ICELANDIC GLACIAL #64 in Bottled Water

Icelandic Glacial natural spring water from Iceland. The source of an epic life. Naturally balanced, environmentally kind, exceptionally pure. Icelandic Glacial is the super-premium natural spring water from the Iceland. Home to glaciers, spouting...

• How many others love this water?? Cant be just me!!4 Answers
  • Is the price worth it? How does this compare to other bot...2 Answers
Madison L.
Such a fresh tasting water, I received this free on an Icelandic air flight and it was super refreshing and cold. Would purchase over Dasani or Aquafina, doesn’t taste like simple tap water. Very good
Marina D.
I like this water a lot! I always like to make sure that the water I'm drinking is more alkaline than anything else, and this water has a pH of 8.4. The packaging is also really nice and the water itself is affordable. Would recommend!
Cimblolle M.
Mississauga , ON
In love with this water 💦.a bottle of this water can be a bit expensive depending on where you buy it but it’s good
amanda F.
Huntsville
Umm I literally just purchased this for my workout.  I picked it because the bottle was pretty and stood out to me lol glad I did! Never had this brand before and I have to really admit it taste sooo good! I was surprised. I took a sip and expected it to have a sweet taste or something like most water, nope! No weird taste or after taste, just pure fresh delicious water. I love it and I now want to go buy more.  I bought this at Mapco gas station, I’ve never seen it anywhere else. Where else can I purchase this other than there or online?
Bridgette M.
Taos , NM
The packaging to this water is what caught my eye. It’s so nice and it looks High end.. one of my favorite waters to drink. It’s not very expensive, I don’t think. I am always buying these. It’s funny because the packaging looks so nice that people always think I’m carrying around a bottle of alcohol or something.
This is a nice bottled water. It is inexpensive. This water is not available everywhere. I have only seen it in a few stores. I like the design of the bottle. Would recommend.
Vanessa A.
Id rate it more than 5 stars if i could. I drink a lot of water and by far this had the best taste. I wish more places near me sold it because if so, its all i’d drink. If youre a crazy water lover like me, you gotta try this one out. My all time favorite bottled water!
Dawn G.
I love this brand of water ive tried alot of water and i always can taste all the minerales and stuff they put in it yuck this has a nice smooth taste its so good and refreshing❤❤
Lovanda B.
Great tasting water. I buy it because of the p.h. You can find it for decent prices at differnent stores.
Kera P.
Kissimmee, FL
Literally the best water I have ever had. I'm not much of a water drinker but this water is so clean it makes it easy. I love this stuff and would highly recommend it to everyone.
Alexis R.
How many others love this water?? Cant be just me!!
Catie G.
Parker, CO
Is the price worth it? How does this compare to other bottled water?

back